Is Venus really that tall in person? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2006, 04:52 AM   #1
J_Migoe

J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all
Is Venus really that tall in person?

For those of you that met her, did she appear that 'stunningly' tall than the pictures say? What I mean is, did she appear 'unusually' tall for a woman, in the sense you can't help but stare at her all over? Or is it that she just appeared reasonably tall? This question also applies to those people who were taller than her when they met her in person.

Regards
Joe

PS: I still think that Venus is taller than Maria S but its the camera angles that lie.
J_Migoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2006, 05:16 AM   #2
country flag nizelegz

nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all nizelegz is a name known to all
Yes, she is tall. But I must say Davenport appears extremely tall in person, especially now that she is thinner. Even more than Venus to me.
nizelegz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 05:20 AM   #3
country flag GracefulVenus
Team WTAworld

GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, she is pretty tall!

GV - Back From The Dead.........
Venus better have her hair fixed for the AO I'm just tired of it.
GracefulVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 06:14 AM   #4
J_Migoe

J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all J_Migoe is a name known to all
bump
Old May 24th, 2006, 06:16 AM   #5
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
i have no idea how to answer this question. she's exactly as tall as anyone else who's about 6'2''. lmao. what more do you want?
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 06:16 AM   #6
country flag azinna

azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute
Yes. Though, for some reason, Lindsay seems to "tower" more.

Always on the lookout for a great tennis match.
azinna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 06:21 AM   #7
J_Migoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15
i have no idea how to answer this question. she's exactly as tall as anyone else who's about 6'2''. lmao. what more do you want?
I want you girl!!!
Old May 24th, 2006, 08:59 AM   #8
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
She is tall, especially her long legs make her look tall. I was impressed standing next to her (probably because she's taller than me ). But I was actually even more impressed by Oracene.
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 01:47 PM   #9
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, she's tall!! Also, she's amazingly small-boned, her wrists and ankles are really tiny.
Old May 24th, 2006, 02:12 PM   #10
G_Slammed

G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by arn
She is tall, especially her long legs make her look tall. I was impressed standing next to her (probably because she's taller than me ). But I was actually even more impressed by Oracene.

Why so?
G_Slammed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 02:13 PM   #11
G_Slammed

G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold
Lindsay D was the tallest on tour... until Elena Bovina came on the scene.
G_Slammed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 02:36 PM   #12
country flag GrandSlam05

GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute
Queen Vee probably bends her knees more than Lindsay which makes Lindsay look even taller.
Lindsay Davenport: Always my #1 Girl
GrandSlam05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 02:37 PM   #13

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandSlam05
Queen Vee probably bends her knees more than Lindsay which makes Lindsay look even taller.
Better! But you have to push off MORE with your legs!
Old May 24th, 2006, 02:41 PM   #14
country flag GrandSlam05

GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson
Better! But you have to push off MORE with your legs!
But I'm tired!
Lindsay Davenport: Always my #1 Girl
GrandSlam05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 02:41 PM   #15

Quittterrrr!