tickets - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2006, 01:26 AM   #1
country flag jRoD6556

jRoD6556 is a jewel in the rough jRoD6556 is a jewel in the rough jRoD6556 is a jewel in the rough jRoD6556 is a jewel in the rough jRoD6556 is a jewel in the rough jRoD6556 is a jewel in the rough jRoD6556 is a jewel in the rough jRoD6556 is a jewel in the rough jRoD6556 is a jewel in the rough jRoD6556 is a jewel in the rough jRoD6556 is a jewel in the rough
tickets

Has anyone ever gone to this tournament?

I'm going to be in Montreal that week--but I really want to see Hingis, so I won't get tickets until the day-- so I can be sure she's on the schedule. You think that's ok? Or do these tickets sell fast?
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2006, 01:44 AM   #2
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
No you shouldn't have a problem getting tickets the day of as long as you're going during the earlier rounds. I've never had a problem getting last-minute tickets in the past, including last summer.

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 01:59 AM   #3
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
I never had problems getting tickets I think 2 years ago, when I saw the schedule I asked my parents to go on Wednesday I think, 2 hours of road and we had very good tickets
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote