Notice the ring.. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:08 PM   #1
Cybelle Darkholme

Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future
Notice the ring..

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...ies/venus1.jpg
The WTA Women of Wonder Featuring....The Goddess: Venus Williams The Glamazon: Serena Williams The Lioness: Jennifer Capriati The High Priestess: Monica Seles The Saint: Kim Clijsters The Phoenix: Chanda Rubin The Bon Vivant: Amelie Mauresmo The Titan: Lindsay Davenport The Courtesan: Anna Kournikova The Exile: Martina Hingis The Sorceress: Anatasia Myskina The Minx: Maria Sharapova
Cybelle Darkholme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:08 PM   #2
country flag Geisha

Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute
Is that her man?
Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:11 PM   #3
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute
ooohhhh, gossip
Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:42 PM   #4
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of selesbooz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geisha
Is that her man?

Yeah, hers and Serena
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:58 PM   #5
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
That's a deliberate pose of the hand to show off the ring, right? Meaning that it means something.
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 12:02 AM   #6
country flag crazyroberto6767
Registered 1

crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute
Old pic, no? I don't forget pics of Vee looking that good

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781
That's a deliberate pose of the hand to show off the ring, right? Meaning that it means something.
Yeah, like (frugal) Vee bought a new ring.

Lindsay*ElenaD*Milagros*Mary*Svetlana*Nuria*
Mashona*Dinara*Laura*Chrissie*VeraD*JelenaD*Lucie*

Ana*Sania*Shuai*Katarina*Nadia*Chanda*Ai*
crazyroberto6767 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 12:10 AM   #7
country flag Knizzle

Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute
If that's her man then she and Serena are dating the same dude.
Knizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote