roland garros 2006 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2006, 12:37 PM   #16
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah Ana has a really hard draw... I hope she can do well and be happy with how she plays at least!
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2006, 03:26 PM   #17
country flag Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold
First pic from this years Roland Garros courtesy of Tenis Srbija.

From left to right V.Troicki & I.Bozoljac & A.Ivanovic & A.Timotic supporting Dusan Vemic during his qualifier match
"If I were to be sufficiently fortunate to bring about at least some of my ideas it would be for the benefit of all humanity. If these hopes one day become a reality my greatest joy would spring from the fact that this work would be the work of a Serb." Nikola Tesla, Belgrade 1892

Last edited by Leopold Stotch : May 26th, 2006 at 03:58 PM.
Leopold Stotch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2006, 05:31 PM   #18
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
some of the pics had already been posted in general messages, but i will post them here as well coz i really like them.

link to the gallery:
http://gallery.lawntennisnews.com/th....php?album=142

the original thread here:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=237743
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2006, 05:48 PM   #19
country flag Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold Leopold Stotch is a splendid one to behold
i hope she keeps that nice smile well into the second week.
"If I were to be sufficiently fortunate to bring about at least some of my ideas it would be for the benefit of all humanity. If these hopes one day become a reality my greatest joy would spring from the fact that this work would be the work of a Serb." Nikola Tesla, Belgrade 1892
Leopold Stotch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2006, 10:34 PM   #20
country flag MARYANGEL

MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future
Lightbulb This is from Ana's diary

I found this at her webside:~"
http://www.anaivanovic.com/?path=diary&detailpage=78"

Anas' wrote:

I feel great!
Posted at: May 25, 2006

We arrived in Paris on Sunday. I am really excited to be here! Practice is going very well. I feel great! I have completely recovered from the injury. I am practising every day and doing some light conditioning work.

Our hotel is close to the Arc de Triomphe, which is a perfect location for going out in the evenings. It is great to go to a restaurant to relax after spending the day at the club.

Paris is definitely one of my favourite cities in Europe. It’s really lovely. In the night there is a lot of beautiful lights near the Eiffel Tower and many places to visit. The only bad thing is that the weather is not good! It is very cold and windy and even it has been raining. But I think it will get better in the next few days.

I am really looking forward to playing this tournament. I have great memories from last year. Also it is a great opportunity for me at a Grand Slam. I definitely didn’t play my best tennis at the Australian Open so I am even more determined to take this chance.

I will write to you again when the tournament starts.

Take care
Ana

Sounds that she is fine and ready; good look in Paris

Last edited by MARYANGEL : May 26th, 2006 at 10:40 PM.
MARYANGEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 04:51 AM   #21
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute
Ana does have good memories playing at the FO so that always helps. Sammy is going to be tough but Ana is far better on clay and I expect her to win.
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 06:41 AM   #22
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, Nice Pictures!

I Doubt She'll Get To QF's This Year, After I Saw The Draw

DR. DRE - BUSTA RHYMES - RAEKWON - 50 CENT - EVE | Aftermath Entertainment | BISHOP LAMONT - EMINEM - G.A.G.E - STAT QUO - DION

Lyrically Insane
You Already Know What It's About, When I Run Up In Your House & Put The Gun Up In Ya Mouth & Take The Money Out The Couch..
G~Playa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 03:16 PM   #23
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
i don't think we should care too much about the draw. we want ana to be able to win against anyone and we should welcome every opportunity she gets to do so.

i just hope she will play enough tournaments in the second half of the year. her ranking now is based on just 15 and she had some crappy results there.
Old May 28th, 2006, 01:26 AM   #24
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future
I am hoping Ana can at least get to the 4th round, but Myskina will be tough. Everything past that is just gravy for me. Good luck Ana - just win the whole thing, okay?
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 05:27 PM   #25
country flag gillibean

gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold
Best of luck to Ana!!!
Old May 30th, 2006, 01:03 PM   #26
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
I was scared before 1st round because Sam won in their last match and she plays very good. Ana had troubles with injuries and she has to defend a lot of points here and this could be preassure for her. But...

This was awesome. Great match! Good luck in 2nd round!

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2006, 01:27 PM   #27
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute
WoW Ana really gave Sammy a spanking well done. I guess she's feeling a lot better.
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2006, 02:57 PM   #28
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute
Great win Ana! She looked great out there today; never have Sam an opportunity to get into the match. Here ground strokes were so incredibly powerful today, and more importantly very accurate. However probably the most pleasing thing in my view was her play at the net. She normally isn’t the best at volleys, but today she was making everything, she was getting down low and really putting away everything at the net. Her serving was also on song today, just a great all round performance.

Well done Ana!
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2006, 03:09 PM   #29
country flag azdaja

i'm really feeling that score

cool stuff, coming back home from the uni and seeing this result. i hope she can keep on playing like this. i don't see why she shouldn't be able to compete with top players. she should.

go girl!
Old May 31st, 2006, 02:19 AM   #30
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future
Keep it going Ana- one down, six to go now! ;-)
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote