Clijsters - Kuznetsova - Hantuchova in for Eastbourne - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2006, 11:50 PM   #1
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Clijsters - Kuznetsova - Hantuchova in for Eastbourne

REMATCH OF 2004 TENNIS FINAL ON THE CARDS
A REMATCH of the 2004 Hastings Direct International Championships Final was this week on the cards after both Svetlana Kuznetsova and Daniela Hantuchova confirmed they would be appearing at Devonshire Park next month.
Russian world No 10 Kuznetsova edged out the popular Slovakian in a thrilling encounter in the singles final two years ago.
Kuznetsova is the second top 10 WTA player to commit to the
event after Kim Clijster's announced she would be
defending the title she won in Eastbourne last year.
Kuznetsova said, "I always enjoy my week in Eastbourne.
"It's a nice tournament and I always have fun there. It is very special. I think it is very good to have a week like Eastbourne before a Grand Slam. It's very tranquil and I love to go to the beach.
"The courts are very good and are always in very good condition."
Hantuchova added, "It's my favourite surface, and I only have really nice memories playing in front of my English fans, so I am really forward to be back there this year. I think it helps in the matches that they are always behind me and supporting me. You can prepare really well in Eastbourne, the courts are in fantastic condition.
"That is one of the keys as to why so many players choose to play the week before Wimbledon in Eastbourne.
"I don't think you can get a better practice anywhere else and the whole atmosphere is very relaxed."
To book tickets for the championships, which run from June 17-24, telephone the box office on 412000.
22 May 2006
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2006, 11:59 PM   #2
liuxuan

liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future liuxuan has a brilliant future
cool, i love eastbourne.

is maria and justine playing?
liuxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 12:04 AM   #3
country flag IceHock

IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute
maria doesn't and for justine it depends on how far she goes in the fo,like last year she won and withdrew from eastbourne
IceHock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 12:07 AM   #4
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Win the title Danka!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 01:16 AM   #5
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
awesome news clijsters!!!

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 10:56 AM   #6
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnFan
maria doesn't and for justine it depends on how far she goes in the fo,like last year she won and withdrew from eastbourne
i would say,in justines case,the same is very possible... but good to have sveta and dani on board.as seen in rome,people can always expect a good fight in her matches,and they love that.and dani is a pleasure to watch,wherever she appears,so a good sign for eastbourne....
my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:46 AM   #7
country flag Munchen

Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute Munchen has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Kimmie

#1 FOREVER

Venus Williams Justine Henin Amelie Mauresmo Elena Dementieva
Munchen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:53 AM   #8
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedem
Win the title Danka!
As much as I like Daniela, she has no chance of beating the likes of Svet and Kim!, now when she's underweight, yet again.

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 12:15 PM   #9
country flag ctan88

ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of
I heard that Anastasia Myskina was also committed!

MYSKINA ... THE TENNIS WORLD NEEDS YOU - PLEASE JUST COME BACK ALREADY!!! THE WTA NEEDS SOME QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT HAHA

BEST OF LUCK ALSO TO CHAKVETADZE ... THE FUTURE OF WOMENS TENNIS
ctan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 01:34 PM   #10
country flag Lulu.
`

Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedem
Win the title Danka!

I hope she does

||||||||||||||||||||||
Lulu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 01:40 PM   #11
country flag Rub

Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of
kim...
Old May 23rd, 2006, 02:32 PM   #12
country flag vertigo

vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisIlove09
REMATCH OF 2004 TENNIS FINAL ON THE CARDS
A REMATCH of the 2004 Hastings Direct International Championships Final was this week on the cards after both Svetlana Kuznetsova and Daniela Hantuchova confirmed they would be appearing at Devonshire Park next month.
Russian world No 10 Kuznetsova edged out the popular Slovakian in a thrilling encounter in the singles final two years ago.
Kuznetsova is the second top 10 WTA player to commit to the
event after Kim Clijster's announced she would be
defending the title she won in Eastbourne last year.
Kuznetsova said, "I always enjoy my week in Eastbourne.
"It's a nice tournament and I always have fun there. It is very special. I think it is very good to have a week like Eastbourne before a Grand Slam. It's very tranquil and I love to go to the beach.
"The courts are very good and are always in very good condition."Hantuchova added, "It's my favourite surface, and I only have really nice memories playing in front of my English fans, so I am really forward to be back there this year. I think it helps in the matches that they are always behind me and supporting me. You can prepare really well in Eastbourne, the courts are in fantastic condition.
"That is one of the keys as to why so many players choose to play the week before Wimbledon in Eastbourne.
"I don't think you can get a better practice anywhere else and the whole atmosphere is very relaxed."
To book tickets for the championships, which run from June 17-24, telephone the box office on 412000.
22 May 2006
The WTA should tink of some more phrases for players... someone says this EVERY YEAR.
vertigo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 03:03 PM   #13
country flag gsm

gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future
sveta and kim played a real nail biter last yr.

lets have a rematch!!!!!

BTW, kim won 1 more point...
gsm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote