The Tamarine Tanasugarn official chat thread!!! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2006, 04:40 AM   #61
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of
SF
1- HSIEH Su-Wei/TANASUGARN Tamarine TPE/THA d. PEREBIYNIS Titania/RAO Sunitha UKR/USA 62 64
this match seems very easy in the first set as scored 6-2 but the second could be the other way round when PEREBIYNIS and RAO was leading 4-0. Its all about errors from tammy and hsieh,lucky they managed to win 6 stright games.

Even cant play qauli,Tammy will go to birmingham anyway at least she might have a chance to play double .

I couldnt go and support her tomorrow la ,hope will see her in wimbi quali.

Teemo

1-GRANVILLE Laura USA d. 6-TANASUGARN Tamarine THA 46 61 76(6)

Today tammy played much better than yesterday,choked in second !!!!! infact she've got a chance to serve for the match 5-3 but cant make it ,admitted after the match that she was throwing victory and Granville is a great fighter.
from Teemo (jirobkk's webboard)
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2006, 04:45 AM   #62
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Well glad to see she's playing Birmingham! Pulling out of Eastbourne makes sense...
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 04:54 AM   #63
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky_608
SF
1- HSIEH Su-Wei/TANASUGARN Tamarine TPE/THA d. PEREBIYNIS Titania/RAO Sunitha UKR/USA 62 64
this match seems very easy in the first set as scored 6-2 but the second could be the other way round when PEREBIYNIS and RAO was leading 4-0. Its all about errors from tammy and hsieh,lucky they managed to win 6 stright games.

Even cant play qauli,Tammy will go to birmingham anyway at least she might have a chance to play double .

I couldnt go and support her tomorrow la ,hope will see her in wimbi quali.

Teemo

1-GRANVILLE Laura USA d. 6-TANASUGARN Tamarine THA 46 61 76(6)

Today tammy played much better than yesterday,choked in second !!!!! infact she've got a chance to serve for the match 5-3 but cant make it ,admitted after the match that she was throwing victory and Granville is a great fighter.
from Teemo (jirobkk's webboard)
Thanks for the reports! Maybe you should update the blog...
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 11:23 AM   #64
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 05:58 PM   #65
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of
DELLACQUA Casey/MUSGRAVE Trudi AUS def Tammy/Su-wei 6-3 6-3
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 03:07 AM   #66
country flag Nicky_608

Birmingham Q1 : Tamarine Tanasugarn (THA) d. (8)Su Wi Hsieh (TPE) 75 62
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 03:08 AM   #67
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Another solid win for Tamarine! I expect her to qualify and then hopefully she'll win a match or two in the MD
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 01:01 PM   #68
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
She lost to Pratt 7-6(4) 6-3.
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 04:29 PM   #69
country flag morethanperfect

morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light
will tammy play doubles ?
morethanperfect is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #70
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
It's surprised me that Tammy can win over Su-Wei but for NICOLE PRATT

Good Luck in Wimbledon!
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 03:50 PM   #71
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Wimbledon's WCs are annouced five for brits and others for Molik, Azarenka and the Polish... no spot for Tammy

Tammy is 30 in qualifying list so I thinks she will not be seed in the Q-draw anyway hopes she (and Suchanan) will gets a nice draw! (not in the same quarter likes Aus Open)
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 03:57 AM   #72
country flag Nicky_608

Wimbledon
Q1: 4-Aravane Rezai FRA vs Tamarine Tanasugarn THA
Go!!!!!Tammy
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 01:43 PM   #73
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Good Luck in WIMBLEDON
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 03:10 PM   #74
country flag Nicky_608

Wimbledon Q1:Tamarine Tanasugarn(THA) def (4)Aravane Rezai (FRA) 6-3 6-0
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #75
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

good news!!! keep going