The Tamarine Tanasugarn official chat thread!!! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2006, 03:46 PM   #46
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of
R2: Tammy def Sunitha Rao (USA) 7-6(7-4) 6-3
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2006, 04:04 PM   #47
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
Love that result!!!

Wonder if anyone saw her play!!

BTW, thanks nicky for sharing the pics!
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 04:17 PM   #48
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
the grass's season is so short
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 04:17 PM   #49
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
OMG Tammy is 1st alt for qualifying in Birmingham now...

Someone! Pls withdraw!
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

Old Jun 7th, 2006, 04:31 PM   #50
country flag morethanperfect

morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light
golovin withdraw will tammy get in qualify ?
morethanperfect is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 04:23 AM   #51
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all
Tammy VS Laura

Hope she'll revenge Laura for last year result ...
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 05:01 AM   #52
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of
QF
1- HSIEH Su-Wei/TANASUGARN Tamarine TPE/THA d. KEOTHAVONG Anne/NAKAMURA Aiko GBR/JPN 64 36 62

"Tammy and HSIEH Su-Wei won double 6-4,3-6,6-2. They played really well in the first and third set . Hsieh hit the ball clean and good angle,she play smart drop short which quite effective on grass. Tammy's volley was superb ." From Teemo
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 09:56 AM   #53
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
The more match play Tammy gets on grass, the better her chances are at doing well at Wimbledon.
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 03:21 PM   #54
country flag Nicky_608

Tammy lost to Laura 6-4 1-6 6-7(6) very close match don't give up Tammy
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 03:58 PM   #55
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
it's close but lost!!!! keep going Tammy
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 12:01 AM   #56
country flag New

Tammy won her doubles with Hsieh in straights!!

She is first alternate in Birmingham ... hops she can come and play...

Someone, Please withdraw now!!!

Old Jun 9th, 2006, 03:47 AM   #57
country flag New

Kateryna Bondarenko has withdrawn !!!

Tammy moves into qualies!!!

Love Kateryna!!!

Old Jun 9th, 2006, 04:00 AM   #58
country flag New

Tammy withdrew for the week of Eastbourne and the Netherlands tournament...

Last edited by New : Jun 9th, 2006 at 04:24 AM.
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 04:16 AM   #59
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
What why????? I can understand the Netherlands week for Wimby quallies but why Birmingham? SHE NEEDS TO PLAY ON THE GRASS!!
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 04:25 AM   #60
country flag New

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
What why????? I can understand the Netherlands week for Wimby quallies but why Birmingham? SHE NEEDS TO PLAY ON THE GRASS!!
Sorry... I was so excited that I typed wrongly... she's not withdrawing from Birmingham...