The Tamarine Tanasugarn official chat thread!!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2006, 03:51 PM   #31
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.asiarooms.com/singapore/s..._bay-area.html

list of hotels near bugis based on rates... but in singapore dollars...

Raffles Plaza 80 bras basah road ... Premium 270 SGD
Intercontinental 80 middle road bug ... Premium 255 SGD
Marina Mandarin 6 raffles boulevar ... Premium 251 SGD
Pan Pacific 7 raffles boulevar ... Premium 249 SGD
Oriental 5 raffles avenue m ... Premium 247 SGD
Swissotel Stamford 2 stamford road ... Premium 231 SGD
Novotel Clarke Quay 177a river valley ... Luxury 217 SGD
Grand Plaza Parkroyal 10 coleman street ... Luxury 190 SGD
Carlton 76 bras basah road ... Luxury 175 SGD
Rendezvous 9 bras basah road ... Luxury 166 SGD
Plaza Parkroyal 7500a beach road ... Luxury 164 SGD
Excelsior 5 coleman street ... Superior 141 SGD
Golden Landmark 390 victoria stree ... Luxury 135 SGD
Peninsula 3 coleman street ... Superior 130 SGD
City Bayview 30 bencoolen stree ... Superior 122 SGD
Allson 101 victoria stree ... Luxury 116 SGD
Royal At Queens 12 queen street ... Luxury 113 SGD
Summerview 137 bencoolen stre ... Superior 96 SGD
Hotel81 - Bencoolen 41 bencoolen stree ... Moderate 90 SGD
Oxford 218 queen street ... Superior 79 SGD

Personally, if you want to spend on hotel... Intercontinental, Carlton, Marina Mandarin, Pan Pacific very luxurious...

However, to be on the safe side... you should pick a cheaper hotel so that you have more money left to shop and visit places...
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2006, 03:58 PM   #32
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
Last time I went to Singapore (a year ago), the cost of living are MUCH higher than in the past and in Thailand so I think if the thing you want to buy are avalible in Thailand please buy its in Thailand. Anyway, its a nice place to go in 2-3 days
Old May 26th, 2006, 03:59 PM   #33
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vut
Last time I went to Singapore (a year ago), the cost of living are MUCH higher than in the past and in Thailand so I think if the thing you want to buy are avalible in Thailand please buy its in Thailand. Anyway, its a nice place to go in 2-3 days
yup prices here are high...

food everything....
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

Old May 26th, 2006, 04:01 PM   #34
country flag New

anyone knows how the match today went? I'm so upset... i wondered if she tried?

Old May 26th, 2006, 06:02 PM   #35
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by New
anyone knows how the match today went? I'm so upset... i wondered if she tried?
i think she tried (played 6 sets before that match)...
Old May 27th, 2006, 05:09 PM   #36
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

from BUS... in Bejing's thread.

[1]Chuang/Tanasugarn def. [2]Bratchikova/Dekmeijere 4-6, 6-2, 6-3

I think Tammy is far from her best form. Her backhand did work well and she didn't play very well on net. She also had some problems on return serve. However her experience and intelligence helped her tp win. And she is very kind and always smile to her partner no matter they won or lost a point. It a fun to watch her match and I really like her Chuang is a very good doubles player, Although she is a little out of form in the first set, She hit many good volley and backhand in the 2nd and 3rd set. Bratchikova/Dekmeijere played well in the 1st and 3rd set but their baseline is not so consistant and they made more errors than the Asian pair, so they didn't win this match.
Old May 27th, 2006, 05:17 PM   #37
country flag New

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vut
from BUS... in Bejing's thread.

[1]Chuang/Tanasugarn def. [2]Bratchikova/Dekmeijere 4-6, 6-2, 6-3
I think Tammy is far from her best form. Her backhand did work well and she didn't play very well on net. She also had some problems on return serve. However her experience and intelligence helped her tp win. And she is very kind and always smile to her partner no matter they won or lost a point. It a fun to watch her match and I really like her Chuang is a very good doubles player, Although she is a little out of form in the first set, She hit many good volley and backhand in the 2nd and 3rd set. Bratchikova/Dekmeijere played well in the 1st and 3rd set but their baseline is not so consistant and they made more errors than the Asian pair, so they didn't win this match.
Thanks for sharing!!! Will write in tomolo's blog!!!

Old May 29th, 2006, 01:20 AM   #38
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by New
150-200 USD per night?

There are tons of malls in Singapore... as singapore is very small... you can go to almost everyone by MRT (train) it is rather fast...

When are you coming?
Hey! Sorry for my mistake, I meant 150-200 SGD,

What's the popular food in Singapore?

I plan to visit singapore around October if possible ...

Ps. Congrat tammy for winner in double.
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2006, 03:41 PM   #39
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Tammy lost to the lower ranking today in $25K china second round... that sad!

I hope she will back in Surbition
Old Jun 1st, 2006, 05:13 PM   #40
country flag New

Will she ever win again?

Old Jun 3rd, 2006, 09:19 AM   #41
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
Be optimistic guys - finally the grass season is upon us. Tammy's favourite surface...we may need a miracle, but it's possible we can get one. Good Luck Tammy!
Old Jun 5th, 2006, 06:10 PM   #42
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of
Surbiton Doubles first round : (1) Hsieh/Tanasugarn TPE/THA def WC Brown/Thomas GBR 6-0 6-1
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 02:33 PM   #43
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

good start TAMMY!!! Go!
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 04:18 PM   #44
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of
Single first round: Tammy won 6-2 7-6(4)
Good start Tammy Keep going
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 04:41 PM   #45
country flag New

Come on Tammy!!! This is a very solid start here... anyone got any exclusive match reports??!!!