The Tamarine Tanasugarn official chat thread!!! - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2007, 09:18 PM   #211
country flag W u T + +

W u T + + is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Tamarine Tanasugarn official chat thread!!!

Hello everybody.
W u T + + is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2007, 08:07 AM   #212
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute

Tammy withdrew from Dubai... but I hope she will play Doha event!
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 02:32 PM   #213
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

Tammy withdrew from Doha
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 05:41 PM   #214
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky_608 View Post
Tammy withdrew from Doha
Where did you get the news from? What happened to her?
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 03:46 AM   #215
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by New View Post
Where did you get the news from? What happened to her?
From Jiro Tammy said she didn't have any injury but she want to training and Tammy said in newspaper she want to lose her weight about 3-5 kg.
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 04:15 AM   #216
country flag Golindz

Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold

Good Luck Tammy
Golindz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 05:32 AM   #217
country flag peachhh

peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice

I don't think this is a good decision. Clay court season is coming, and Tammy result on clay is just . Hopefully, she will find her good form and gain some points in IW and Miami.
peachhh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 06:02 PM   #218
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky_608 View Post
From Jiro Tammy said she didn't have any injury but she want to training and Tammy said in newspaper she want to lose her weight about 3-5 kg.
read from Nation newspaper on friday that Tammy feel that she gets foot injury again! but not serious as last year so she try not to play in dubai & doha. anyway, she will play in IWs and other US tours!
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 05:32 AM   #219
country flag Nicky_608

IW 1R:Tamarine Tanasugarn def [Q] Julia Vakulenko 75 76(2)
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 05:51 AM   #220
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Good match from Tammy!!!! keep going
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 10:56 AM   #221
country flag peachhh

peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice peachhh is just really nice

Well, I don't think this is good match at all. She served 6 dfs!!. However, this is a splendid start as she won the 2nd set in TB. I hope she play better next round because Stosur is a very good player and has a huge serve.
SU SU Tammy!
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 06:13 AM   #222
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all

Good luck for against Sam

^_^
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 01:52 AM   #223
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Nicole Vaidisova CZE [1] has a BYE
Alina Jidkova RUS vs Michaella Krajicek NED [WC]
Virginie Razzano FRA vs Meghann Shaughnessy USA
Alicia Molik AUS vs Sybille Bammer AUT [15]

Vera Zvonareva RUS [9] vs Nathalie Dechy FRA
Meilen Tu USA vs Flavia Pennetta ITA
[Q/LL] vs Gisela Dulko ARG
Ana Ivanović SRB [7] has a BYE

Dinara Safina RUS [4] has a BYE
Eleni Daniilidou GRE vs Romina Oprandi ITA
Vania King USA vs Lourdes Dominguez Lino ESP
Shenay Perry USA vs Marion Bartoli FRA [13]

Tatiana Golovin FRA [10] vs [Q/LL]
[Q/LL] vs Jill Craybas USA
Shuai Peng CHN vs [Q/LL]
Patty Schnyder SUI [6] has a BYE

Na Li CHN [8] has a BYE
Nicole Pratt AUS vs [Q/LL]
Martina Mueller GER vs Anabel Medina Garrigues ESP
Virginia Ruano Pascual ESP vs Francesca Schiavone ITA [11]

Samantha Stosur AUS [13] vs Venus Williams USA
Vasilisa Bardina RUS vs Elena Vesnina RUS
Severine Bremond FRA vs [Q/LL]
Serena Williams USA [3] has a BYE

Shahar Peer ISR [5] has a BYE
[Q/LL] vs Jie Zheng CHN
Aravane Rezai FRA vs [Q/LL]
Julia Vakulenko UKR [WC] vs Katarina Srebotnik SLO [12]

Mara Santangelo ITA [16] vs Tamarine Tanasugarn THA
Ashley Harkleroad USA [WC] vs Laura Granville USA
Eva Birnerova CZE vs [Q/LL]
Jelena Janković SRB [2] has a BYE
Old May 12th, 2007, 05:07 PM   #224
country flag peachhh

Tammy won a match on clay today!!! She beat Besser 63 62 This is good for her confidence on clay. Good luck next round, Tammy!
Old May 12th, 2007, 05:31 PM   #225
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

i know Tammy is good enough to win the match on clay against top600 players! let's win the next match!!!