?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2002, 08:52 PM   #1
c2

c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice
Unhappy ??

Where is everyone??

no one ever responds to my posts !

I miss you guys...
c2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2002, 09:12 PM   #2
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
I'm here!!!!
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2002, 10:01 PM   #3
country flag Maajken
Miss Verstand

Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future
Aww i miss you too *hugs*

Things will get loads better when Linds plays again

Och du håller så hårt och när längtan blir svår
Så är jag din, din, din att ta med
Att ta ut, att ta in i någonting nytt
Maajken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2002, 02:47 AM   #4
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of
lol @ cynd - sorry bout that! i miss everyone too - i just wish that i could have joined before lindsay "exited stage left" last year to get to know everyone a little better
Lindsay Davenport - Anna Smashnova - Lisa Raymond - Sandrine Testud - Paola Suarez - Amelie Mauresmo - Virginia Ruano-Pascual - Nadia Petrova - Chanda Rubin - Cara Black - Tathiana Garbin - Anne Kremer - Monica Seles - Fabiola Zuluaga - Maria Sanchez-Lorenzo - Amanda Coetzer - Rita Grande - Meghann Shaughnessy - Magui Serna - Nathalie Dechy - Kim Clijsters - Elena Tatarkova - Maria Sharapova - Alicia Molik - Julia Vakulenko - Elena Likhovtseva - Anastasia Myskina - Emilie Loit
Mikey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2002, 06:46 AM   #5
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
we all mis you c2!
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2002, 03:40 PM   #6
country flag kazbeee

kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice
c2AKAcmglenn don't worry when ever I post a message no one ever reply's after I have been there, I seem to end every thread I go in
Old May 19th, 2002, 10:40 PM   #7
country flag kazbeee

kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE..................See what I mean!!!!!

I repond to a post and it bloody ends
Old May 20th, 2002, 01:52 PM   #8
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
OH NO IT DOESNT!!

Hi there - I have had a cold and been off work 2 days so I did nto have computer access, otherwise I would have been here!

Cheers - jan
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2002, 04:46 PM   #9
country flag kazbeee

Thanks Jan

At least I know someone cares
Old May 20th, 2002, 09:01 PM   #10
c2

c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice
awwww

Aww, thanks everybody!! LindsayFan, Angelica-Maeike, niftymk, jacs, kazbee & jan-- you're the greatest!

I think I was feeling a bit down because Saturday was my birthday...I'm an old lady now! I have to change my avatar to something more "age appropriate"..

Special note to kazbee... I will now make it a priority to respond to any thread I see you in! Even if it's just to say hi!
c2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2002, 10:04 PM   #11
country flag kazbeee

Thanks c2AKAcmglenn its so nice to feel wanted.

Happy belated Birthday wishes for Saturday you should of said we could have had a TOPS Party
Old May 21st, 2002, 12:28 PM   #12
beckl

beckl is an unknown quantity at this point beckl is an unknown quantity at this point beckl is an unknown quantity at this point
if u told us in advance it was ur birthday, we could have planned a week in laguna beach better. Jabber would bring the wine cellar, i cant quite remember who organised the plane and the tents last time.

please dont cry, its catching....
instead ... bounce...

and heres something to cheer u up

beckl
beckl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 01:35 PM   #13
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
A PARTY ?

DID SOMEONE MENTION A PARTY??

WHERE IS THIS PARTY??

LET ME AT IT (THE PARTY I MEAN)

JAN

Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 08:55 PM   #14
Julie

Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold
Hey Cindy remember me

Happy "very belated" birthday

Right now?
Julie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 11:21 PM   #15
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
happy latest birthday! Sorry for the lateness, but it's better later than never...

LEt's sing for Cindy:

HAppy Birthday to you, happy birthday TO YOU , happy birthday dear Cindy , happy Birthday to YOU1!!
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote