A WS and Martina rivalry will knock Maria out of the picture. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2006, 02:24 PM   #1
country flag tennisjay

tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold
A WS and Martina rivalry will knock Maria out of the picture.

Tennis 2 divas are back and giving everyone what they want good tennis and not hype and that what tennis needs right now and not over hyped drama queens. I can't wait until Serena and Jenn comeback tennis will be right back where it was on the front pages. This is turning out to be a pretty good looking tennis year after all.
tennisjay is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2006, 02:26 PM   #2
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
Another embarrasment for Tennisjay

.Tatiana Golovin.Nadia Petrova.Ana Ivanovic.Olga Poutchkova.
.Caroline Wozinacki.Anna ChakVetadze.Anna-Lena Groenefeld.
.Sam Stosur.Michaella Krajicek.Svetlana Kuznetsova.
TeaMMashA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2006, 03:50 PM   #3
country flag jamesuk

jamesuk is a splendid one to behold jamesuk is a splendid one to behold jamesuk is a splendid one to behold jamesuk is a splendid one to behold jamesuk is a splendid one to behold jamesuk is a splendid one to behold jamesuk is a splendid one to behold jamesuk is a splendid one to behold jamesuk is a splendid one to behold jamesuk is a splendid one to behold jamesuk is a splendid one to behold
From the 2 matches Martina and Maria played this year it seems as if they too will enjoy a great rivalry, lets hope so anyway
jamesuk is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2006, 04:03 PM   #4
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisjay
want good tennis
only problem is the tennis has not been good,I've captured/watched every match nearly from rome and its been average to say the least,not venus fault as she will improve and will easily beat hingis as I think sharapova will.
johnoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2006, 04:26 PM   #5
country flag AsGoodAsNew

AsGoodAsNew has a brilliant future AsGoodAsNew has a brilliant future AsGoodAsNew has a brilliant future AsGoodAsNew has a brilliant future AsGoodAsNew has a brilliant future AsGoodAsNew has a brilliant future AsGoodAsNew has a brilliant future AsGoodAsNew has a brilliant future AsGoodAsNew has a brilliant future AsGoodAsNew has a brilliant future AsGoodAsNew has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaMMashA
Another embarrasment for Tennisjay
Why?
AsGoodAsNew is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2006, 04:31 PM   #6
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Tennis 2 divas are back and giving everyone what they want good tennis and not hype and that what tennis needs right now and not over hyped drama queens. I can't wait until Serena and Jenn comeback tennis will be right back where it was on the front pages. This is turning out to be a pretty good looking tennis year after all.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2006, 04:36 PM   #7
country flag borisy

borisy has disabled reputation
:retard:
borisy is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2006, 04:43 PM   #8
country flag The_Pov

The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute The_Pov has a reputation beyond repute
Haters are so pathetic, if you're going to hate on Maria just come out with it, don't try and pathetically hide it.

And for your info you don't win Wimbledon with just hype!
The_Pov is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2006, 04:54 PM   #9
country flag tennisjay

tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Pov
Haters are so pathetic, if you're going to hate on Maria just come out with it, don't try and pathetically hide it.

And for your info you don't win Wimbledon with just hype!
Look I'm not trying to start a fight, because I don't want some of you babies crying to the mod, but Serena, Venus, Martina, Jenn, and Lindsay rivalry is like a good drama series while Maria is a low budget reality series, most people like to watch a train crash, but really not interested in the out come.
Old May 21st, 2006, 05:06 PM   #10
country flag senorgato

senorgato is just really nice senorgato is just really nice senorgato is just really nice senorgato is just really nice senorgato is just really nice senorgato is just really nice senorgato is just really nice senorgato is just really nice senorgato is just really nice senorgato is just really nice senorgato is just really nice
Quote:
Look I'm not trying to start a fight, because I don't want some of you babies crying to the mod, but Serena, Venus, Martina, Jenn, and Lindsay rivalry is like a good drama series while Maria is a low budget reality series, most people like to watch a train crash, but really not interested in the out come.
Yeah, I agree with the other poster that, based on this comment, that you dislike Maria and are trying to create this facade to criticize her.
senorgato is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2006, 05:10 PM   #11
country flag tennisjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by senorgato
Yeah, I agree with the other poster that, based on this comment, that you dislike Maria and are trying to create this facade to criticize her.

As Pam like to say " What E V E R "
Old May 21st, 2006, 05:12 PM   #12
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Look I'm not trying to start a fight
attention seeker is back
johnoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2006, 05:13 PM   #13
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Youve only been back 5 minutes and youve started already, Maria is the star of WTA at the moment not success wise (you could argue that actually semi final at Aus Open without preparation Dubai Final Indian Wells Victory Miami Final she is definatly the most consistent on tour) but the promotion she has done for it she is being offered huge deals she is going around working her heart out promoting the name of WTA while the players you have mentioned have been nowhere lately except Martinas victory today

.Tatiana Golovin.Nadia Petrova.Ana Ivanovic.Olga Poutchkova.
.Caroline Wozinacki.Anna ChakVetadze.Anna-Lena Groenefeld.
.Sam Stosur.Michaella Krajicek.Svetlana Kuznetsova.
TeaMMashA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2006, 05:14 PM   #14
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
Troll.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2006, 05:16 PM   #15
starr

starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future
Quote:
Excellent way not to start a fight.
starr is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread