Henry staying at Arsenal!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2006, 06:47 AM   #1
country flag Dan the Assassin

Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Henry staying at Arsenal!!

Good news for Arsenal fans and good news for fans of the premiership.
(I am neither by the way). Ok I do watch it on TV, and I think the Premiership would be alot poorer without this talent gracing our tv screens.

Laugh your head off by clicking this link

Danimations

Dan the Assassin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2006, 08:01 AM   #2
country flag ZeroSOFInfinity
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.

ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute
Er OK... he will miss the chance to win the CL....

Australian Open 2010 Final Result:-
Lost to Serena Williams 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 (Great job, girl! Now prepare for FO!)
ZeroSOFInfinity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 08:52 AM   #3
country flag Magic07

Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of Magic07 has much to be proud of
He could not leave Arsenal on a defeat, Henry is faithful, he loves this club

VESNINA VAIDISOVA SHARAPOVA KIRILENKO and MAURESMO

I'm the son of rage and love
"Nobody likes you
Everyone left you
They're all out with out you
HAVIN' FUN..."
Magic07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:07 AM   #4
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
Good news

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 10:56 AM   #5
country flag Scots Kim Fan

Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Really pleased to hear that because he is fantastic to watch
Scots Kim Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 12:03 PM   #6
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
Press Conference on Sky Sports News at 2pm GMT

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 12:30 PM   #7
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wonderful news

Thierry
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 12:30 PM   #8
country flag BritneySpearsIsHot

BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future
Good news for the Premiership.

All he needs now is a strike partner.

They had the best defence in the CL this season, and lost to the team who commited the most fouls and could only win 2-1 with 11 v 10. I'd say considering it was a transition season, that was pretty good
BritneySpearsIsHot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote