Who was 'The carver' in Nip/Tuck? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2006, 10:58 AM   #1
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute
Who was 'The carver' in Nip/Tuck?

Third season is sooo sick, morbid, perverted ... and i have only seen first three episodes!

And to see Vanessa Redgrave smoking pot
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2006, 11:00 AM   #2
country flag McAuley

McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of
quentin
McAuley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2006, 11:04 AM   #3
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute
Too obvious

God, i wish i looked like Rhona Mitra - she is beautiful
Old May 18th, 2006, 11:18 AM   #4
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm
Too obvious

Rhona

She adds lasting appeal to the Ali G movie

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2006, 11:50 AM   #5
country flag iced gem

iced gem has much to be proud of iced gem has much to be proud of iced gem has much to be proud of iced gem has much to be proud of iced gem has much to be proud of iced gem has much to be proud of iced gem has much to be proud of iced gem has much to be proud of iced gem has much to be proud of iced gem has much to be proud of iced gem has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm
Too obvious

There was a twist involving Quentin though - I don't know if you want to be completlely spoiled so I won't say, but let me know if you do!

eLENA dEMENTIEVA and... aNASTASIA mYSKINA , Dinara Safina
iced gem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2006, 02:10 PM   #6
country flag jrm

I don't care - let it all out!
Old May 18th, 2006, 02:13 PM   #7
country flag jrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
Rhona

She adds lasting appeal to the Ali G movie
She was also in 'The Practice' - i used to adore this series but with all the regulars leaving i kind of stopped watching (and the series was axed).

James Spader's character has to be one of the most annoying characters EVER!
Old May 18th, 2006, 02:14 PM   #8
spartanfan

spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute
who was Quentin?
spartanfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2006, 02:18 PM   #9
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm
She was also in 'The Practice' - i used to adore this series but with all the regulars leaving i kind of stopped watching (and the series was axed).

James Spader's character has to be one of the most annoying characters EVER!
Yup, she was one of the reasons I followed Practice...

And yes, so annoying.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2006, 02:22 PM   #10
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
Blah... I am really hoping Season 4 picks up. That was such a disappointing finale.

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2006, 03:26 PM   #11
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future
Who tha eff is Quentin?
"Tell us Rafa, what else do you do with your right hand?" - Todd Woodbridge
"I have a pain here, in my famous ass" - Rafael Nadal

Come visit me at: www.myspace.com/als_myspace_page
Fantastic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2006, 03:44 PM   #12
country flag UDiTY

UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of
***SPOILERS***

It was Quentin and Kit McGraw who are actually brother and sister. Quentin was the face specialiast from season 2 who helped Christian work on Sean's face when the Carver effed him up. And he was a regular on season 3 working with Christian and Sean. Kit was a detective I think.

They both used strap-ons to rape their victims because Quentin has no penis. haha, and the finale I think Quentin had Sean and Christian ready for mutilation and someone shot him(was it Kit?) And Kit and Quentin escaped to some foreign land. And S/C don't know Kit was in on it. IS that accurate?

UDiTY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2006, 04:06 PM   #13
country flag McAuley

McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of McAuley has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic
Who tha eff is Quentin?
McAuley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2006, 04:09 PM   #14
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
Quentin

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2006, 05:54 PM   #15
country flag jrm

Good to see Julian McMahon is still showing his ass

what about that hideous Michael Jackson clone? And Ava is transexual???