Anna Chakvetadze and Elena Vesnina playing doubles - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2006, 06:41 AM   #1
country flag pascalre

pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future
Anna Chakvetadze and Elena Vesnina playing doubles

Currently for me the most likeable doubles on the WTA tour.

Last edited by pascalre : May 18th, 2006 at 07:00 AM.
pascalre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2006, 02:59 PM   #2
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
pascalre, in addition to being likable, Anna and Elena are one of the most attractive doubles teams. But most importantly Anna and Elena are good friends and I hope they make a very good doubles team on the WTA Tour and have some fun and make some great money at the same time as a doubles team.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 11:09 PM   #3
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute
A partnership started at a young age...

This was posted on the Russian site. The girls on a court in Sochi a long time ago I'd say. Anya looks a lot different now, Lena looks very similar.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2006, 05:19 AM   #4
country flag pascalre

pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future pascalre has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute
A partnership started at a young age...

This was posted on the Russian site. The girls on a court in Sochi a long time ago I'd say. Anya looks a lot different now, Lena looks very similar.

Thank you - very nice and nostalgic photo
pascalre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote