Wednesday OOP & scores - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2006, 05:49 PM   #31
country flag Lunderbald

Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light
wow, jie did it both in single and double
Lunderbald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2006, 05:50 PM   #32
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Neha
Selima
Zi/Jie
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2006, 06:11 PM   #33
country flag ntorcida

ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold
Any news on Loit vs Lisjak?
ntorcida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2006, 06:12 PM   #34
country flag nave 2

nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntorcida
Or Shaughnessy vs Kloesel?
Old May 17th, 2006, 06:13 PM   #35
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of
this tournament is pathetic. how hard can it be to publish results???
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2006, 06:20 PM   #36
country flag ntorcida

ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold ntorcida is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by doujyr
how hard can it be to publish results???
It looks like VERY HARD for them
ntorcida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2006, 06:26 PM   #37
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute
isn't there any scoreboard??

i want scores from klösel-shaughnessy!
shrOOf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2006, 06:50 PM   #38
country flag sonic

sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light sonic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntorcida
i need that score too

CROATIA POWER in 2013

Karolina Sprem - Mirjana Lucic - Jelena Kostanic - Jelena Pandzic - Nika Ozegovic - Ivana Abramovic - Maria Abramovic - Ana Vrljic - Darija Jurak - Ivana Lisjak - Indire Akiki - Donna Vekic - Ana Savic - Marina Eakovic
sonic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2006, 06:52 PM   #39
country flag Europe rocks

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute
Lioudmila
Ashley

Well done Melinda, Neha and Jie!
Good luck Meghann and Emilie!
Europe rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2006, 07:05 PM   #40
country flag Derod

Derod is a glorious beacon of light Derod is a glorious beacon of light Derod is a glorious beacon of light Derod is a glorious beacon of light Derod is a glorious beacon of light Derod is a glorious beacon of light Derod is a glorious beacon of light Derod is a glorious beacon of light Derod is a glorious beacon of light Derod is a glorious beacon of light Derod is a glorious beacon of light
Any news on Loit vs Lisjak???

Score please???
Old May 17th, 2006, 07:12 PM   #41
country flag Coetzer Fan

Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all
Klösel - Shaugnnessy score please.
Coetzer Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2006, 07:26 PM   #42
country flag VeraZvonarevaFan

VeraZvonarevaFan is a glorious beacon of light VeraZvonarevaFan is a glorious beacon of light VeraZvonarevaFan is a glorious beacon of light VeraZvonarevaFan is a glorious beacon of light VeraZvonarevaFan is a glorious beacon of light VeraZvonarevaFan is a glorious beacon of light VeraZvonarevaFan is a glorious beacon of light VeraZvonarevaFan is a glorious beacon of light VeraZvonarevaFan is a glorious beacon of light VeraZvonarevaFan is a glorious beacon of light VeraZvonarevaFan is a glorious beacon of light
Shaughnessy won 75 06 63

link - http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/g...abat_draws.pdf
VeraZvonarevaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2006, 07:28 PM   #43
country flag Coetzer Fan

Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all
Sandra so close
Coetzer Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2006, 07:46 PM   #44
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
(2) Harkleroad/Mattek d. Pin/Sfar 63 63
Sromova/Widjaja d. (3) Rodionova/Uberoi 62 63
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2006, 07:46 PM   #45
country flag Sandstorm

Sandstorm has disabled reputation
Lisjak lost

Amelie Mauresmo Lindsay Davenport Mary Pierce

Sandstorm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote