Lindsay! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2002, 10:35 AM   #1
mvcy

mvcy is an unknown quantity at this point
Lindsay!

is there anyone can tell me where can i get the tape which lindsay won those 3 grand slams? i really want to have them!

p.s. lindsay, queen of my heart!
mvcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2002, 12:29 PM   #2
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Hi mcvy

I have just answered you about tapes in my Wimbledon thread. You could try john.pooley@compuserve.com. He will have the tapes as I have bought from him before. They are not cheap. He does 3 hour tapes for £12 and 4 hour tapes for £15 (not cheap) and you can have whatever matches on the tapes you want. You need to get a list from him if you want to do it this way. There are other people who sell tapes, maybe cheaper, but I have not looked into this.

Hope this is helpful.

We in TOP are missing Lindsay so much. Can't wait for her to be back can you?

Happy Posting
Jan
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2002, 02:09 AM   #3
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
maybe try this site: www.videoarc.net

great one!
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2002, 07:12 AM   #4
mvcy

mvcy is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks!

thanks all for giving me those informations. i really appreciate them! ohya, jan, what you mean by 3 hours match and 4 hours match? how long does the 1998 US Open Finals takes? and what bout the 1999 Wimbledon and 2000 Aus Open Finals? and does all these tapes are clear? really thank you for replying me so soon! at last but not least, joaco, i also want to thank you!

p.s: lindsay, you're the best!!
mvcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2002, 12:04 PM   #5
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
The tape will last for 3 hours or 4 hours depending on which length of tape you choose. In his list of matches it tells you how long each match is so you can decide which tape length yo wan. Sometimes you can get 2 or 3 matches on one tape if they are only short matches.
Cheers
JAN
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote