Julia Glushko - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2011, 06:26 PM   #301
country flag guyha4

guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Julia Glushko

great form Julia !
hope she'll be in the semis and gain a new high ranking
guyha4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2011, 08:22 PM   #302
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyha4 View Post
Julia have a great chance to win this title
hope she can continue the momentum
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirgan View Post
Glushko lost 62 46 26 in the quarterfinal
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvisC View Post

i guess the rain spoiled her momentum
What an annoying loss The draw was wide open with the best players retiring, and Julia is a better player than the higher-rated Brengle.

Well, I guess this kind of loss is something every top Israeli player goes through...
I believe Dudi and Shahar lost big matches a few years ago when rain delays stopped their momentum against... Safin and Safina, which prompted Shahar to say that when they're behind their mother must be sitting at home and praying for rain Someone needs to check if Foretz Gacon is in any way related to the Safins

Clearwater next week is packed for a 25K:
http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...order=Position
Hopefully she'll get a good draw and make another run.
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #303
country flag guyha4

guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light

Glushko - Piter 6:2, 6:3

she won't play Miami Q (as a WC).. she'll go to itf 100'000$ i think

Last edited by guyha4 : Mar 10th, 2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 11:04 AM   #304
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future

2nd Round: Sessil KARATANTCHEVA (KAZ) (5) defeated Julia GLUSHKO (ISR) 6-2 6-0

Julia has a new highest ranking: #188

This week she is on the main draw of a 25K in Moscow
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 11:09 PM   #305
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

As the #5 seed, she lost her opening match in Moscow

This week at 50K Monzon (Spain).
Starts with a tough opening round against #7 seed Panova (#140 in the world).
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=431411
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 05:08 PM   #306
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future

according to http://news.walla.co.il/?w=/152/1810725
1st round:
Julia GLUSHKO (ISR) d. (7) Alexandra PANOVA (RUS) 6-3 6-3

next she will play Maria Joao KOEHLER (POR)
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 06:34 PM   #307
country flag shirgan

Almog Sarid from nrg.co.il (http://www.nrg.co.il/online/3/ART2/2...l?hp=3&cat=631) already assumes Julia will get full 10 points (and supposedly get to rank #186), even though she stands to lose 8 points of her 17th tournament, so she will actually only gain 2 points.
And he doesn't even take into account other players next to her still playing this week.

So unprofessional
Is it too much to ask, that he would find out how the ranking works before he writes about it in a news site?

And it's not the first time these "reporters" make these type of mistakes...
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 06:48 PM   #308
country flag shirgan

I wonder if this is the same Almog Sarid who worked as spokesman for the Israeli Tennis Association a few years back.
That would be even more embarrassing
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 04:48 PM   #309
country flag shirgan

Julia lost 5-7 2-6
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 01:48 AM   #310
country flag Archer16

Quote:
Almog Sarid from nrg.co.il (http://www.nrg.co.il/online/3/ART2/2...l?hp=3&cat=631) already assumes Julia will get full 10 points (and supposedly get to rank #186), even though she stands to lose 8 points of her 17th tournament, so she will actually only gain 2 points.
And he doesn't even take into account other players next to her still playing this week.

So unprofessional
Is it too much to ask, that he would find out how the ranking works before he writes about it in a news site?

And it's not the first time these "reporters" make these type of mistakes...
Quote:
I wonder if this is the same Almog Sarid who worked as spokesman for the Israeli Tennis Association a few years back.
That would be even more embarrassing
I'm sure it's the same person, and he's done worse before.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....4&postcount=76
And the one which he replaced: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=114

After Tzipi Shmilovich quit, every single one on the three daily papers was clueless and painful to read.
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 08:59 AM   #311
country flag shirgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer16 View Post
I'm sure it's the same person, and he's done worse before.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....4&postcount=76
And the one which he replaced: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=114

After Tzipi Shmilovich quit, every single one on the three daily papers was clueless and painful to read.
Stosur unknown
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 01:36 PM   #312
country flag shirgan

Julia won her 1st round in the qualies of the 220k WTA tournament in Marbella, Spain

Julia Glushko (ISR) d. Arina Rodionova (RUS) 7-5 7-5

Next she has a pretty tough match I think, against 6th seed Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU)

Good luck
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:49 AM   #313
country flag shirgan

[6] Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) d. Julia Glushko (ISR) 6-4 6-0
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 06:41 AM   #314
country flag guyha4

next tournamet??
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:11 AM   #315
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyha4 View Post
next tournamet??
She's in the qualies of FES

q-First: Julia Glushko vs Sloane Stephens . Looks like a winnable match for Julia.

I have no idea why she isn't competing more often.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote