Today I dreamt with Lindsay.... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2002, 02:03 AM   #1
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
Talking Today I dreamt with Lindsay....

It was a happy dream. it wasn't the first one i ever had with her, of course
But well, in my dream it was a regular day, so I checked out the newspaper in the morning and the front page said something like "Lindsay Davenport is back winning singles and doubles and passing to the QF". It was like in my dream I hadn't realised that the time had passed so fast (why does this keep on happening? ) So anyway, inmediately I'd turn on the TV and would see Lindsay play!!!!!
It was a wonderful moment, but when i woke up I realised that RG still hadn't been played , but I got the feeling that Lindsay would come back before than expected.´I know it was a dream, but the last I dreamt with Lindsay it came true.
It was kind of jinx my last dream with Lindsay, it was two weeks before AUS OPEN 2002. In my dream, i was about to see Lindsay, we would meet in her house or something. I was waiting for her, when I got the news by tv. that she couldn't come visit me because she had electrocuted with a freezer ( weird) and that she wouldn't to be able to play the Oz Open. One week later she reported injured.

Have you ever dreamt with Lindsay? What was it about?

Joaco
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2002, 12:34 PM   #2
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
That was weird about the Oz Open 2002 joaco. I was hoping against hope she would be playing but as we know now no such luck. Can't say I have had any dreams with Lindsay, well I daydream with her that she is going to win Wimbledon singles and doubles again in the same year and that when she next plays RG she is going to win it!

So keep dreaming good dreams joaco and lets have our Lindsay back fit and well and winning those titles!

Jan
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2002, 03:16 PM   #3
Leo7

Leo7 is an unknown quantity at this point
keep those great dreams coming! she electrocuted herself with a freezer?! how weird!lol!

my latest dream about Lindsay was just a few nights ago, after i found out she had withdrawn from WIMBY.:sad face: i went to see her in California and to say that i got tickets to see her play at Wimbledon this year, but she told me she could't come. i also dreamt that Juan Carlos Ferrero had pulled out of this 3rd slam of 2002, but was happy to find out the next morning that he will be visiting the All England Club this year.

GO Lindsay! GO JCF!

Best of Luck To: Mary Pierce, Justine Henin, Monica Seles, Chanda Rubin, Kim Clijsters, Dinara Safina, Vera Zvonareva, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Haas, and Pat Rafter!
Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2002, 08:34 PM   #4
country flag Maajken
Miss Verstand

Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future
Well i dont think ive ever dreamt of her, i just hope she'll be back really soon cause i miss her so much.

One question..euhm..how do you electrocute yourself with a freezer?

Och du håller så hårt och när längtan blir svår
Så är jag din, din, din att ta med
Att ta ut, att ta in i någonting nytt
Maajken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2002, 08:22 PM   #5
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
i dreamt Lindsay last night...she was playing US Open final and she played against Arantxa Sanchez.Lindsay led 6-1 6-5 Arantxa on serve.then arrived Justine on court and said "it's unfair Arantxa has to play Lindsay..LIndsay is much stronger so now I'm here to help her" and Justine and Arantxa played against Lindsay!then I woke up!
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2002, 08:25 PM   #6
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
what the.....

whatever u guys are on can u please send some this way....

my last dream i was being chased by bananas.....and no i wasnt on lsd!!

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2002, 09:40 PM   #7
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
LOL @ Kelly!!!
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote