"Featured Articles" @ Tennis4you - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2002, 12:30 AM   #1
tennis4you

tennis4you is an unknown quantity at this point
"Featured Articles" @ Tennis4you

I am going to start a "Featured Articles" section on Tennis4you. These will not be articles that are included in the Lesson Lounge, meaning they will not be instructional. These articles will be more like thoughts on current events on tennis, maybe a player, a story about a great match you may have played or so on and so on.

If any of you would like to write a story or submit one to me for the Featured Article section please feel free to do so... Articles will stay posted for about 2-3 weeks and then go into the archive section which will always be accessible. You and your website/company (if you have one) will get credit for the article and of coarse be a good source of free exposure. Or you may just choose to do it for fun or the benifit of helping to improve the Tennis world on the web.

The first article has already been accepted and will be posted in the next few days once I develop a section for the articles. It will be accessible from the homepage.

If anyone is interested please e-mail me @tennis4you@hotmail.com.

Good Luck on the court!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com
tennis4you is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2002, 12:42 AM   #2
Jay

Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice
Hi Scott

hehe

I might have an article for you very soon

It won't be exclusive though, I'm coordinating with 3 major news/sports sites in Yugoslavia, The Age newspaper in Australia and the BBC here in UK and we're all going to publish at more or less the same time.

If you want I'll add you to this 'shit is gonna hit the fan' e-mail list

only thing is, if you publish it, your website might become an enemy of the WTA

interested?

Now re-opened ! well, kind of
Jay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2002, 12:47 AM   #3
Jay

Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice
btw

I forgot to thank you for that official jelena website thingy

cheers for that !

Old May 23rd, 2002, 01:49 AM   #4
tennis4you

:)

Anytime Jay!

Send in the article. If I think it is abusive in any way it won't be published on the site, but the articles can certainly be opinionated. Put me on the list and I will see what I think.

Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com
Old May 23rd, 2002, 02:00 AM   #5
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Scott!
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2002, 02:15 AM   #6
tennis4you

hmmmm... Good luck with Jay's article or good luck in general?
Old May 23rd, 2002, 10:18 AM   #7
Jay

erm

there's nothing abusive about it Scott

'The Age' is a serious major newspaper in Australia, Novositi is the biggest newspaper in Yugoslavia and the other 2 Yugo sites are probably the 2 biggest sports sites in Yugo. As for the BBC I don't think they need an introduction. The point I' trying to make is that those newspapers/websites don't do abuse, only serious articles.

It's just that the WTA are going to be very embarrassed by this article. They have already written a letter or 2 and they are trying to play down the scandal and keep it all hush hush.

but that's not going to happen.

The lawyers have now given the green light to print and now it's just a case of distributing a couple of letters (one of them is from the WTA) to the BBC, The Age, Novosti and the others and getting them all to agree on a publishing date.

I've added you to the list.