Mauresmo versus Hingis!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Amelie or Martina?

Amelie 24 47.06%
Martina 27 52.94%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 12th, 2006, 02:36 PM   #1
country flag aholloway

aholloway is just really nice aholloway is just really nice aholloway is just really nice aholloway is just really nice aholloway is just really nice aholloway is just really nice aholloway is just really nice aholloway is just really nice aholloway is just really nice aholloway is just really nice aholloway is just really nice
Post Mauresmo versus Hingis!!!

Another thrilling old rival for Hingis! Who do you think will win?

Go Mauresmo!!!
aholloway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2006, 02:41 PM   #2
country flag svetafecionado

svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of
A-M-E-L-I-E!!!
svetafecionado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:55 PM   #3
country flag bubbliscious

bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all bubbliscious is a name known to all
Go Marti !

bubbliscious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:56 PM   #4
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute
Amélie!
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:59 PM   #5
country flag GrandSlam05

GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute GrandSlam05 has a reputation beyond repute
Tina!
Lindsay Davenport: Always my #1 Girl
GrandSlam05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 03:03 PM   #6
country flag swissmisshingis

swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold
Go Marti!!
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY #1

MONICA SELES
PLEASE COME BACK

Lindsay Davenport Anastasia Myskina Elena Dementieva Maria Sharapova Jennifer Capriati Anna Chakvetadze
swissmisshingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 03:59 PM   #7
country flag marmite1

marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute
Amelie
Old May 12th, 2006, 04:02 PM   #8
country flag neptuneslims

neptuneslims is a splendid one to behold neptuneslims is a splendid one to behold neptuneslims is a splendid one to behold neptuneslims is a splendid one to behold neptuneslims is a splendid one to behold neptuneslims is a splendid one to behold neptuneslims is a splendid one to behold neptuneslims is a splendid one to behold neptuneslims is a splendid one to behold neptuneslims is a splendid one to behold neptuneslims is a splendid one to behold
I like them both a lot, but I've made my first vBet, on Martina to win this, using my meagre vCash... so I'm hoping she can win it!!!!
neptuneslims is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 04:03 PM   #9
country flag VivalaSeles

VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute
Allez Amélie !!!
Old May 12th, 2006, 04:14 PM   #10
country flag anlavalle

anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future
Vamos Amelie
anlavalle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 05:22 PM   #11
country flag AliciAmelie

AliciAmelie is a glorious beacon of light AliciAmelie is a glorious beacon of light AliciAmelie is a glorious beacon of light AliciAmelie is a glorious beacon of light AliciAmelie is a glorious beacon of light AliciAmelie is a glorious beacon of light AliciAmelie is a glorious beacon of light AliciAmelie is a glorious beacon of light AliciAmelie is a glorious beacon of light AliciAmelie is a glorious beacon of light AliciAmelie is a glorious beacon of light
Amélie (its 3 all in the first set now)

Amélie Mauresmo

[

Samantha
Stosur
AliciAmelie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 05:41 PM   #12
IAM#1

IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all IAM#1 is a name known to all
If MArtina steps up and Momo falls into the hype of the match it could be a route!!!
IAM#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote