Na Li Saves 3 MP, def. Patty Schnyder (4) 26 76 76 FOR FIRST TOP 10 WIN - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2006, 02:25 PM   #1
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Na Li Saves 3 MP, def. Patty Schnyder (4) 26 76 76 FOR FIRST TOP 10 WIN

OMG
OMG
OMG

Had heart attack watching this on the scoreboard

Na Li was down 0-40 on her serve in the 2nd set at 5-6. She hit 3 amazing winners in a row in order to save the MPs

Then in the 3rd set, Na was down 4-1. There was a TITANIC game at 4-2 which went to like 10 deuces. PATTY WON THE GAME and was UP 5-2. Then Patty served for the match THREE times at 5-2, 5-4 AND 6-5. AND PATTY WAS UP 30-0 in the 6-5 GAME.

BUT NA FOUGHT BACK and DENIED THE PATTY. Na showed FIGHT and SPIRIT while Patty looked tired and given up

NOW NA IS in her first TIER I SEMI-FINAL and WACKO Patty and HER WACKO HUSBAND are packing their bags for rome

Last edited by pierce0415 : May 12th, 2006 at 02:31 PM.
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2006, 02:26 PM   #2
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
wow Li is some fighter
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:27 PM   #3
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Great fight from Na. Awesome.
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:27 PM   #4
country flag MisterMan

MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute
Ho Lee Sheet !!!
MisterMan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:27 PM   #5
country flag JDLover

JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of JDLover has much to be proud of
Nice Choke Patty even better than Novtona at RG 1995 and Wimbledon 1993, three match points, three times serving for the match and you still can't put it away now can people tell me why she is in the top 10, with that form, I know it happens but come on
JDLover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:28 PM   #6
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
WTF happened there. Can't believe Na squeaked through. The most up and down match of the year.:retard: Congrats Na!!
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:29 PM   #7
country flag MisterMan

MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute MisterMan has a reputation beyond repute
Too bad all the Tier I semi money will go the China Federation rather than Na.
MisterMan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:29 PM   #8
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Na is AWESOME
I am so happy she finally recorded her first TOP 10 WIN in a QF of a TIER I
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:29 PM   #9
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing win!

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:29 PM   #10
pierce0415

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMan
Too bad all the Tier I semi money will go the China Federation rather than Na.
No Na gets like 30% of it
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:30 PM   #11
country flag purplerain

purplerain has much to be proud of purplerain has much to be proud of purplerain has much to be proud of purplerain has much to be proud of purplerain has much to be proud of purplerain has much to be proud of purplerain has much to be proud of purplerain has much to be proud of purplerain has much to be proud of purplerain has much to be proud of purplerain has much to be proud of

simply justine henin
purplerain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:30 PM   #12
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:31 PM   #13
country flag cheo23

cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute cheo23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce0415
OMG
OMG
OMG

Had heart attack watching this on the scoreboard

Na Li was down 0-40 on her serve in the 2nd set at 5-6. She hit 3 amazing winners in a row in order to save the MPs

Then in the 3rd set, Na was down 4-1. There was a TITANIC game at 4-2 which went to like 10 deuces. PATTY WON THE GAME and was UP 5-2. Then Patty served for the match THREE times at 5-2, 5-4 AND 6-5. AND PATTY WAS UP 30-0 in the 6-5 GAME.

BUT NA FOUGHT BACK and DENIED THE PATTY. Na showed FIGHT and SPIRIT while Patty looked tired and given up

NOW NA IS in her first TIER I SEMI-FINAL and WACKO Patty and HER WACKO HUSBAND are packing their bags for rome

WHY didn't I place a BET ON THIS MATCH???? :retard:

CONGRATULATIONS NA LI on a WONDERFUL COMEBACK!!!!!!

Patty, WHY DO U CHOKE ALL THE TIME?????? nevermind, We're used to it already!!!!:
cheo23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:32 PM   #14
country flag gsm

gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future gsm has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce0415

Quote:
in the 3rd set, Na was down 4-1. There was a TITANIC game at 4-2 which went to like 10 deuces. PATTY WON THE GAME and was UP 5-2. Then Patty served for the match THREE times at 5-2, 5-4 AND 6-5. AND PATTY WAS UP 30-0 in the 6-5 GAME.

Quote:
NA FOUGHT BACK and DENIED THE PATTY.

holy crap! omg patty!

well done li!
gsm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:32 PM   #15
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
I really like Na Li! She has clean strokes and has a great sportsmanship.

Patty on the other side was her usual self and bitching around. So happy that she is out.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote