New person - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2002, 09:55 PM   #1
Callie19

Callie19 is an unknown quantity at this point
New person

Hello everyone I am new to this forum, and I just wanted to say hi before I started posting. I am a 19 year old college student, and on my off time I model. Anyway, I am a Venus, Serena, and Monica fan. I'm okay with Kim and Justine. I absolutely dislike Jennifer Capriati, she is what John Mcenroe was to tennis. I also dislike her ally Hingis who seems to be anti-Venus and Serena fan,and Anna Kournikova...perhaps she should work on her game a bit more before thinking that she is the greatest thing that has ever happened to tennis, and also criticizing Venus (As If!). Any way, Hello.

Quote:
* I came....I saw....and I conquered*
Callie19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2002, 10:00 PM   #2
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Dude, I dig you already!

What college?!

Where from?!
Old May 22nd, 2002, 10:02 PM   #3
TSequoia01

TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future
Welcome

The Venus and Serena family welcomes you into the fold!!!

SERENA PRINCESS OF POWER
Victoria Duval - coming to a slam near you
Franšoise Abanda definitely a future #1

Serena and Venus grannies with a purpose
Kimiko Date Krumm great granny still doing her thing.
TSequoia01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2002, 10:10 PM   #4
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
welcome here!!
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2002, 10:14 PM   #5
country flag Jetta

Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all
Hi Callie Welcome.

Where do ya model?

There is (officially) NO EATING OR DRINKING IN MY JETTA

Mahna Mahna

Do doo be-do-do

Mahna Mahna

Do do-do do

Mahna Mahna

Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!
Jetta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2002, 10:17 PM   #6
country flag Sevenseas

Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute Sevenseas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New person

Hi Callie 19,

Welcome to the forum! I agree with your comment on Hingis, but sorry, I disagree with you about your comment on Capriati. It is true that she is a little quick-tempered but not that much. Besides, she is a great fighter and never quits.

By the way good luck at school and take care. Best wishes...
Sevenseas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2002, 10:32 PM   #7
Callie19

Callie19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the welcomes. I go to SIUE, and my agency is a small local agency (Images), but I am on the look out for another agency. I'm really looking to expand.
Quote:
*I came...I saw...and I conquered*
Callie19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2002, 10:35 PM   #8
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of
hey callie - welcome
Lindsay Davenport - Anna Smashnova - Lisa Raymond - Sandrine Testud - Paola Suarez - Amelie Mauresmo - Virginia Ruano-Pascual - Nadia Petrova - Chanda Rubin - Cara Black - Tathiana Garbin - Anne Kremer - Monica Seles - Fabiola Zuluaga - Maria Sanchez-Lorenzo - Amanda Coetzer - Rita Grande - Meghann Shaughnessy - Magui Serna - Nathalie Dechy - Kim Clijsters - Elena Tatarkova - Maria Sharapova - Alicia Molik - Julia Vakulenko - Elena Likhovtseva - Anastasia Myskina - Emilie Loit
Mikey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2002, 10:37 PM   #9
country flag Jetta

Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all Jetta is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Callie19
Thanks for the welcomes. I go to SIUE, and my agency is a small local agency (Images), but I am on the look out for another agency. I'm really looking to expand.
Finally I see someone who is willing to expand their modeling career.

There is (officially) NO EATING OR DRINKING IN MY JETTA

Mahna Mahna

Do doo be-do-do

Mahna Mahna

Do do-do do

Mahna Mahna

Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!
Jetta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2002, 11:17 PM   #10
country flag Luna_Angel_84

Luna_Angel_84 is just really nice Luna_Angel_84 is just really nice Luna_Angel_84 is just really nice Luna_Angel_84 is just really nice Luna_Angel_84 is just really nice Luna_Angel_84 is just really nice Luna_Angel_84 is just really nice Luna_Angel_84 is just really nice Luna_Angel_84 is just really nice Luna_Angel_84 is just really nice Luna_Angel_84 is just really nice
Welcome to this madhouse! I don't agree with what you said about Jen since I think she's God's gift to mankind, but no point arguing over it!
Old May 22nd, 2002, 11:37 PM   #11
country flag Ntosake

Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome, have much fun!
Ntosake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2002, 11:42 PM   #12
country flag ▀coene

▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future
Hi welcome, nice to see someone new.
▀coene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2002, 11:56 PM   #13
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Callie,
Welcome to the board. Are you male or female?

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2002, 12:43 AM   #14
Jovon

Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice
Welcome Callie19! and a Williams fan!
Old May 23rd, 2002, 12:50 AM   #15
nikita771

nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of
Welcome to the board, Callie. It's great having you on board.