Venus Routs 'em in Rome! CHEERING THREAD!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2006, 11:56 AM   #1
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute
Venus Routs 'em in Rome! CHEERING THREAD!!!

Venus gonna hoist the trophy again!

Rome Record: 11-2

Venus last played here in 2000 coming off an injury that kept her out
for nearly the 1st half of the year. This was her second tournament
back and her second of three tournaments back before she went
on a 6 tournament 35 match winning streak!
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2006, 02:13 PM   #2
country flag Vacant

Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute
Keep up the good progres Vee!
Vacant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2006, 06:58 PM   #3
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Let's roll Vee
Old May 10th, 2006, 07:11 PM   #4
country flag santhuruu

santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute
Come on Venus shoot your pizza's to your opponent to blow them away from the court.

HERE WE GO!!!

Titles won:
Fill in the Draw: Australian Open 2007,Bali 2007
Race The Game: Player of the Month January 2007 and August 2008,Player of The Week Istanbul/Strasbourg 2007, Carson 2007,New Haven/Forest Hills 2008, US OPEN 2008
Pick A Winner: Stanford 2008

Last edited by santhuruu : May 10th, 2006 at 09:02 PM.
santhuruu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2006, 08:18 PM   #5
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Venus, "when in Rome do like the Romans" go conquer the world.

Last edited by winone23 : May 10th, 2006 at 10:20 PM.
winone23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2006, 09:24 PM   #6
country flag TheItalianStyle

TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of
She is in Rome from Sunday, she is practising every day, going shopping and...................eating on court.......
I'm not joking...She arrived in ROme on Sunday and went immediately to practise to a club; naturally the club's director wanted to welcome Venus and gave her a gift.....She was pleasured, but asked for something else:"Can i have at about 18:30 some spaghetti"....so a stand was made in the court and Venus ate spaghetti with some members and her troup.......
I love you Venus
TheItalianStyle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:19 PM   #7
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheItalianStyle
She is in Rome from Sunday, she is practising every day, going shopping and...................eating on court.......
I'm not joking...She arrived in ROme on Sunday and went immediately to practise to a club; naturally the club's director wanted to welcome Venus and gave her a gift.....She was pleasured, but asked for something else:"Can i have at about 18:30 some spaghetti"....so a stand was made in the court and Venus ate spaghetti with some members and her troup.......
I love you Venus
who was venus with? Was the clay coach there?
winone23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2006, 04:55 AM   #8
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute
go Venus i hope she makes the Semi's the final's or wins the whole thing!!
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2006, 05:01 AM   #9
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Venus I wish ya all the best girl!
Old May 11th, 2006, 03:11 PM   #10
country flag xXSarajevoXx

xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future
good luck venus.
xXSarajevoXx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2006, 05:13 PM   #11
country flag roooobert

roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of roooobert has much to be proud of
goooo vee

SOFIA AND ALL THE OTHER SWEDES * Katarina Srebotnik * Pavlina Nola * Rita Kuti-Kis * Capriati & Seles to comeback * williams to destroy henin and momo
roooobert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 07:45 PM   #12
country flag Tatanka

Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light
I live in Rome,today I have seen Richard Williams at McDonalds near my home!!But I'm not sure at 100 % that he was.Can someone tell me if he is in Rome?
Tatanka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 07:48 PM   #13
country flag TheItalianStyle

TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of
I think so...Venus is here from Sunday and he's with her in Europe, so..
Oh ma dove abiti, dato che io pure sono di Roma??
TheItalianStyle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 08:06 PM   #14
country flag Tatanka

Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light Tatanka is a glorious beacon of light
Sono di Arco di Travertino,l'ho visto al Mc di Colli Albani.
Tatanka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2006, 08:25 PM   #15
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
nice to see that Vee is Rome so early guess it didn't make much sense to fly back home after Warsaw. I hope she has been getting plenty of practise done on her serve