May 9th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Join Date: Jul 2002
#0017 - Suicide Tennis - Rabat - Sign up thread
In spite of a change of owners, Suicide Tennis stays the same. Remember, every choice, whether good or bad, can be deadly...
1. Each day of play, you must pick 1 winner playing a WTA main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on Clijsters or Sharapova to win in early round matches.
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. As well, your pick must be chosen before the pick's match has commenced, otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be out of the tournament.
4. Only in the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
BACK-UP PICK - Daniela Hantuchova
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
If you wish to participate, just write the word IN
in this thread. New players are ALWAYS
6. Once the order of play with be released, it will be added IN THIS POST to facilitate your choices. Each day, this post will be updated with its respective order of play.
7. The rankings will be used to decide the seeds. The top 8 ranked players to commit will be seeded and get a bye for the first day.
Rankings points for Rabat (Tier IV)
DAY 02 - 7
DAY 03 - 14
DAY 04 - 24
DAY 05 - 39
DAY 06 - 77 DAY 07 - 96
DAY 07 - 106 (WITH PICK)
WINNING - 115
In the event that there are atleast 12 people and no one reaches DAY 07,
2nd Place - 67
1st Place - 95
For further information, please check the Suicide Tennis forum, in the Games section.
Refreshed, the game is ready to keep on going.
But are you? Can you bear the stress? Will you crumble under the pressure? Will your strategy pay off?
Test your own limits!
Day 1 matches
(n/b 1:30) Sucha vs. King
(n/b 3:00) Jackson vs. Sromova
(n/b 3:00) Rodionova vs. Lisjak
(n/b 3:00) Czink vs. Parra Santonja
Last edited by ¤CharlDa¤ : May 15th, 2006 at 02:58 AM.
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off