Mariana Duque Marino - Colombia's newest sensation - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 24th, 2009, 02:21 PM   #376
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariana Duque Marino - Colombia's newest sensation

RedClaySeason is coming up
She will play in Marruecos,Fes.
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2009, 02:19 PM   #377
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Barcelona champion Roberta Vinci is her 1R opponent in Fes
No luck for her this year!
But you never know...she could surprise us and win like her potential suggests...
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 09:53 AM   #378
country flag Exiliado

Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold

Mariana lost, it is a pity. Where is she going to play next?
Exiliado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:14 PM   #379
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

She is playing in Rome!

WTA ROMA:
Internazionali BNL D'Italia

Q1: Mariana Duque-Marino COL def. (6)Galina Voskoboeva KAZ 7-5 7-5

Next Oponent: (16)Julie Ditty USA

GOOD LUCK!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2009, 11:26 AM   #380
country flag Exiliado

Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold

Yes, she is. Today against Ditty.
Old May 9th, 2009, 02:45 PM   #381
country flag Locolombia

Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice

WTA Rome
Q1R Mariana def. Galina Voskoboeva (Kaz/6): 7-5, 7-5
Q2R Mariana def. Julie Ditty (Usa/16): 6-2, 6-2
1R Mariana lost to Patty Schnyder (Swi): 6-7(1), 3-6

WTA Madrid
Q1R Mariana def. Tathiana Garbin (Ita/12): 1-6, 6-3, 6-2
Q2R Mariana def. Galina Voskoboeva (Kaz/17): 5-7, 6-4, 6-3
1R Mariana vs. Anne Keothavong (GBr):

Good results of Mariana in two big tournaments, this will give her confidence going to Roland Garros. Hopefully she can go far in the Madrid maindraw, good luck!

Last edited by Locolombia : May 10th, 2009 at 12:52 AM.
Locolombia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #382
country flag shell

shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locolombia View Post
WTA Rome
Q1R Mariana def. Galina Voskoboeva (Kaz/6): 7-5, 7-5
Q2R Mariana def. Julie Ditty (Usa/16): 6-2, 6-2
1R Mariana lost to Patty Schnyder (Swi): 6-7(1), 3-6

WTA Madrid
Q1R Mariana def. Tathiana Garbin (Ita/12): 1-6, 6-3, 6-2
Q2R Mariana def. Galina Voskoboeva (Kaz/17): 5-7, 6-4, 6-3
1R Mariana vs. unknown

Good results of Mariana in two big tournaments, this will give her confidence going to Roland Garros. Hopefully she can go far in the Madrid maindraw, good luck!
Oh, good news. Thanks for the update. No shame in losing to Patty in Rome and it was a good scoreline.
shell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2009, 01:09 AM   #383
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

She is doing much better now.
Saw some pics of her with her cousin on facebook this week. She seems happy. Good on her for getting some decent results again
Hope she'll have a good 1R opponent so she can get some valuable points for cracking the top 100 again.
Old May 22nd, 2009, 09:55 PM   #384
country flag lynxy

lynxy has disabled reputation

She looked strong in RG qualification. In the first two matches she won, from the first games I thought she was going to have more of a problem than she did, but the scorelines made it look quite easy! She lost the third match but seems to justify the lucky loser spot for the first round.

lynxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 06:59 PM   #385
country flag shell

shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of

Woooo hooooo! Way to go Mariana! I had a feeling about this first round. If she had to draw a seed, then Chaky was the one to draw. Nice win, and way to take advantage of her LL slot.

I'm very proud of her, and think she has a very good chance in the 2nd round as well.

shell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 10:59 PM   #386
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Mariana
Good luck against Groth.

You can do it!
Come on

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:03 AM   #387
country flag Exiliado

Felicitaciones Mariana. A seguir jugando en Europa.
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:24 AM   #388
country flag oleada

oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future

Mariana, felicitaciones! Es su mejor victoria en terminos de ranking, no? Ojala le gane a Groth. Si me acuerdo bien, Jarmila no se mueve muy bien en la tierra batida.

Mariana esta en la primera pagina de ElTiempo.com (periodico mas grande en Colombia, para los no Colombianos )
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:26 AM   #389
country flag Hayato

Amazing. AMAZING!!!! So happy for her!!
Old May 29th, 2009, 02:55 AM   #390
country flag Hayato

She lost 6-2 7-6(9) to Groth in the second round.
Still, she won 3 matches including the big one over Chakvetadze. Nice tournament for her
Should give her some confidence going onto the grass. She'll need to do well there!
She's back up to #113!