Kim Clijsters def Svetlana Kunzetsova 7-5 6-2 wins title #31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2006, 12:31 PM   #1
country flag azmad_88

azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Kim Clijsters def Svetlana Kunzetsova 7-5 6-2 wins title #31

Petra Kvitova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Li Na - Sloane Stephens - Madison Keys

Will Always Love Kim Clijsters and Elena Dementieva
azmad_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2006, 12:32 PM   #2
country flag azmad_88

azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute
1st title of the year

Old May 7th, 2006, 12:32 PM   #3
country flag azmad_88

Set: 1 | 2 | Match Clijsters Kuzniecowa
Aces 3 2
Double Faults 3 2
1st Serve % 58% 61%
Winning % on 1st Serve 28/41 (68%) 21/38 (55%)
Winning % on 2nd Serve 13/29 (44%) 8/24 (33%)
Break points 6/10 (60%) 3/8 (38%)
Total Points Won 74 58

Old May 7th, 2006, 12:33 PM   #4
country flag prowler

prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of
Tough luck Sveta! She just wasn't in the groove today!
prowler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 12:33 PM   #5
country flag kimmiefan

kimmiefan is a glorious beacon of light kimmiefan is a glorious beacon of light kimmiefan is a glorious beacon of light kimmiefan is a glorious beacon of light kimmiefan is a glorious beacon of light kimmiefan is a glorious beacon of light kimmiefan is a glorious beacon of light kimmiefan is a glorious beacon of light kimmiefan is a glorious beacon of light kimmiefan is a glorious beacon of light kimmiefan is a glorious beacon of light
congrats kimmy Keep going!

RAFAEL NADAL
kimmiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 12:34 PM   #6
country flag azmad_88

Kim now leads h2h vs sveta 5-1

Old May 7th, 2006, 12:34 PM   #7
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Awww i really thought Kuzzie had this one, well done anyhow to Kim. Still a great tourni from Svets
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 12:34 PM   #8
country flag ivan88

ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of
go on Kim

MARTINA HINGIS

A.-L. Groenefeld
Daniela Hantuchova

SANDRINE BAILLY

Martina Glagow

Вперед ЛОКО!!!!
ivan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 12:35 PM   #9
country flag xin_hui

xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute

well done kim, 1st title of the year!

good tourney, kuzzy
xin_hui is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 12:37 PM   #10
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute
I had predicted Kim in 3, but she did even better

Well done, Kim

It's about time you won your first title of the year

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 12:37 PM   #11
country flag Rub

Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of
nice win kim! i mean great... you never fail to amaze me!
Old May 7th, 2006, 12:37 PM   #12
country flag Nickk

Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of
Typical
4. Jelena Jankovic
5. Ai Sugiyama
-"Money can't buy happiness."
-"Sure it can. That's just a lie we tell poor people to keep them from rioting."
Nickk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 12:37 PM   #13
country flag azmad_88

all the best in rome!...off to watch f1..

Old May 7th, 2006, 12:39 PM   #14
country flag wateva

wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute
sveta wasn't playing her best. but kim definitely deserved to win!

For the latest match previews and analysis, follow my blog: http://wonderfulwta.blogspot.com/
wateva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 12:40 PM   #15
country flag azmad_88

3 top 20 wins this week

#11 Franny #9 Dementieva #10 Kuznetsova