Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #242 – BERLIN - 2006 - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2006, 11:11 AM   #691
country flag santhuruu

santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute
Well paw 15 here Henin-Hardenne def. Mauresmo

Titles won:
Fill in the Draw: Australian Open 2007,Bali 2007
Race The Game: Player of the Month January 2007 and August 2008,Player of The Week Istanbul/Strasbourg 2007, Carson 2007,New Haven/Forest Hills 2008, US OPEN 2008
Pick A Winner: Stanford 2008
santhuruu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2006, 11:11 AM   #692
country flag Bartek

Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute Bartek has a reputation beyond repute
PAW16: J. Henin-Hardenne.(3) over A. Mauresmo.(1)

Agnieszka Radwańska
Ula Radwańska
Marta Domachowska
Bartek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:25 AM   #693
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
PAW 15 Henin-Hardenne def. Mauresmo
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:29 AM   #694
country flag Blackbeat

Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute Blackbeat has a reputation beyond repute
PAW16: Henin-Hardenne over Mauresmo

Good Luck to all Polish Players!!!

Good Luck to Queen Venus Williams and Princess Serena Williams, too!!!

POLISH RULEZ
WILLIAMS RULEZ
Blackbeat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:38 AM   #695
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
PAW 16: Henin over Mauresmo
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:39 AM   #696
country flag Sebastien123

Sebastien123 has much to be proud of Sebastien123 has much to be proud of Sebastien123 has much to be proud of Sebastien123 has much to be proud of Sebastien123 has much to be proud of Sebastien123 has much to be proud of Sebastien123 has much to be proud of Sebastien123 has much to be proud of Sebastien123 has much to be proud of Sebastien123 has much to be proud of Sebastien123 has much to be proud of
PAW16 Henin-Hardenne over Mauresmo

and thanks Sandg for all your hard work
Sebastien123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:53 AM   #697
country flag bbypk

bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold bbypk is a splendid one to behold
Paw ? : J. Henin-Hardenne.(3) def. A. Mauresmo.(1)

bbypk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:54 AM   #698
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute
15) juju over momo

(or henin-hardenne over mauresmo, whatever ya wanna call it )
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:01 PM   #699
country flag nativerican

nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light
PAW13-Henin-Hardenne over A. Mauresmo
nativerican is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:01 PM   #700
country flag Edman

Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all
PAW 14: Henin-Hardenne over Mauresmo
Edman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:01 PM   #701
country flag nativerican

nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light nativerican is a glorious beacon of light
I Just Found Out I'm Graduating College...wooohhoooo!!!!!!!!!!
nativerican is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:17 PM   #702
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute
PAW16 : Henin-Hardenne over Mauresmo

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:35 PM   #703
country flag cypher_88
Long live Electro & House

cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future cypher_88 has a brilliant future
since martina didn't win i decided:
PAW16: J. Henin-Hardenne over A. Mauresmo

Myskina|Henin|Sharapova|Youzhny|Federer
cypher_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:39 PM   #704
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute
Paw15: Henin def. Mauresmo
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 01:42 PM   #705
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
PAW 16 Henin-Hardenne def. Petrova
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote