My German Open 06 (Pictures + Reports) - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2006, 12:11 AM   #76
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Iveta has a really nice games and she knows how to create an angle on both side (you said particulary on forehand but I always tought her backhand ws better ). Anyway, she could be so much better with an "emotion" attitude and gain some confidence

I'm quite surprise a lefti serve is that bad She should gain more easy pts whit that, should help lot more
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2006, 12:37 AM   #77
country flag akab

akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks again and again Paule, your photos are great and the reports very interesting

Amélie
akab is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 09:06 AM   #78
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevina
I have added 2 of your pictures, one just now. I'm sorry if this is not O.K, I will ask someone to take it down immediately. I'm unable to post this entry in Iveta's blog at any other time today, so that's why I couldn't wait for a response. Sorry again!
I think you still should have waited Asking alone is not enough; you need to be given the right to use them. In this way, it is very much the same as the Krajicek website.

I think it is really bad what they did on that website, Paule

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:07 AM   #79
country flag Sneeuw

Sneeuw is an unknown quantity at this point
I apologize

The pics were sent to me by someone with the comment that they were posted on wtaworld.com, not that they were taken from your site..
I never visited this thread, so i did not know.

Now, i realize that it should not have made any difference, i should have been more carefull and check the source of the photo's.

All pictures have been deleted now.

Webmaster misakrajicek.nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paule22
Oh what i forgot: I want to say some bad words to that guy from http://www.misakrajicek.nl/fotos/index.html

who published my pics in that way.

You are doing something bad to the other posters in here. You just could have asked, if you can get the pics without copyright, than it would be fine, but in that way...

De meest complete site over Misa Krajicek

Last edited by Sneeuw : May 13th, 2006 at 11:28 AM.
Sneeuw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:28 AM   #80
country flag Hachiko

Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
I think you still should have waited Asking alone is not enough; you need to be given the right to use them. In this way, it is very much the same as the Krajicek website.
Erm, did you actually read my post before you wrote that? And actually, it's none of your business.
Hachiko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:32 AM   #81
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute
YOu can use the pics, but dont edit them. Thats it. If you want to edit them, ask me.
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:48 AM   #82
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevina
I have added 2 of your pictures, one just now. I'm sorry if this is not O.K, I will ask someone to take it down immediately. I'm unable to post this entry in Iveta's blog at any other time today, so that's why I couldn't wait for a response. Sorry again!
It's ok.
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:00 PM   #83
country flag Sneeuw

Sneeuw is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanx

De meest complete site over Misa Krajicek
Sneeuw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2006, 08:55 PM   #84
country flag Paule22

Saturday + Sunday

On Saturday I watched Henin vs. Mauresmo and the doubles. I was really impressed by Justine and really depressed with Anna-Lena. I did not take any phots that day, my head was still bouncing from the night before

Today I watched the final together with my mother and my brother. They were a bit impatient with the match, but I thought it was a top-quality match, in which Nadja first had her problems "She can't concentrate" but then played the right shots against Justine. She was good enough to keep Jsutine under pressure, and I think that was the key.

The doubles went quick, impressive game by the chinese. Elena was smiling all the way through, even in moment of defeat. And I was able to sat down were normaly the photographs stay to shoot the matches. My lens for the ceremony was the wrong one, so the pics are not that good. But I dont mind that much. It was a really nice tournament again, maybe they could have scheduled the matches in another way, but thats only because my favourites played at the same time.

Hope you liked my reports a bit and especially the photos, they are much more important to me.

Maybe I will do the same next year, but I dont know what I'm gonna to do then. Life is gonna get exiting now.

Pics from today: http://akstra.de/germanopen/sonntag140506