My German Open 06 (Pictures + Reports) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2006, 12:46 AM   #31
country flag anlavalle

anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future
thanks Paule, I really enjoy your reports and pics
anlavalle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2006, 05:46 AM   #32
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for Eleni's pics!
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2006, 05:58 AM   #33
country flag zohra

zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all
Paule 22 u hav posted that Douchevina is bad,but i dont understand is she bad as a person or her pictures were not nice.
zohra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2006, 06:04 AM   #34
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you very much Paule

Especially for the photo of Meilen

But no photo of Basti

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2006, 06:05 AM   #35
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zohra
Paule 22 u hav posted that Douchevina is bad,but i dont understand is she bad as a person or her pictures were not nice.
He meant that she is a bad player; her game is bad.

Old May 10th, 2006, 06:09 AM   #36
country flag zohra

zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all zohra is a name known to all
thanks for clearing that.
zohra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2006, 06:42 AM   #37
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
He meant that she is a bad player; her game is bad.
But I don't know how he can say that about dushevina because he didn't speak about her match in his report of monday and didn't have pictures.
Maybe he confused between Dushevina and Zvonareva
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2006, 06:55 AM   #38
country flag spar

spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all
Very well pictures !!! Thank you.
spar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2006, 07:30 AM   #39
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by isabellea
But I don't know how he can say that about dushevina because he didn't speak about her match in his report of monday and didn't have pictures.
Maybe he confused between Dushevina and Zvonareva
It was just that what Basti said, sorry If I confused you there. Havent seen her play this year, you re right, but Basti kept sayin this all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majolifan
Which girl is Siegesmund?
Siegemund is in here: http://akstra.de/germanopen/samstag0...s/IMG_6407.htm

And
Quote:
CooCooCachoo
- No I dont took any photos of Basti. YOu know, all this publicity, not good for him.
Old May 10th, 2006, 08:35 AM   #40
Team WTAworld

Publicity is good for Basti!

Old May 10th, 2006, 08:40 AM   #41
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute
Tuesday 09.05.06

Ok, I will start out again. I was just fed up yesterday, after my computer broke down, after I wrote my report.

So just a few quick notes about yesterday, because I have to go for todays matches soon First i did not know what to watch, so I decided to watch Klösel which played a set of good tennis and then her lever dropped and she was playing like she played never before. That was the big chance for Castano, which then won easily. But I did not stay at this match and watched a bit doubles action and then Koukalova vs. Daniilidou. Eleni made an incredible amout of double-faults and errors, so Klara didnt have to play great to win that match.

Second match I really wanted to watch was the doubles with Kathrin Wörle. Sadly it was going the same time as Klaras match and I decided to stay at that awful match of Klara. I just saw the last games with Wörle, they lost quite without resistance. Dont like that about most of the players.

Another boring match after that was the dobules match of Tu/Zvonareva vs. Daniilidou/Medina Garrigues. Vera was great on the net, she has some decent volleys, as has Daniilidou. But I went a way, like most of the people after the first set. First I wanted to go to see Müller, but then I found out that Benesova/Krajicek vs. Srebotnik/Wöhr was up now on Court 4. That was probably the nicest match of the day. I just sat down and relaxed and this was a good perfomance by Iveta especially. Srebotink lost maybe because of Wöhr, because Wöhr always serves and immeditealy rushes to the net and then hits an error at her volleys. But it was good match, where Misa finally managed to bring her serve through, and even her clay play is not the best, it was good enough for Wöhr. Srebotnik made a constant performance and motivated Wöhr. Good Match.

But I want to add, the sadest thing, besides that I think Kathrin Wörle has boyfriend - is that how I saw Ana Ivanovic after her injury. She was in tears on her mobile and rushed of the grounds. I felt really sad for her.

But I have to go, have a nice day!
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:44 AM   #42
country flag xcx

xcx has a brilliant future xcx has a brilliant future xcx has a brilliant future xcx has a brilliant future xcx has a brilliant future xcx has a brilliant future xcx has a brilliant future xcx has a brilliant future xcx has a brilliant future xcx has a brilliant future xcx has a brilliant future
Paule22, thank you!
Whether you can something tell about Elena Likhovtseva's match?
And have you any photos of Elena?
xcx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2006, 01:23 PM   #43
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the pics and reports

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2006, 07:08 AM   #44
country flag Paule22

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcx
Paule22, thank you!
Whether you can something tell about Elena Likhovtseva's match?
And have you any photos of Elena?
No sorry, didnt watch her this year at all. Sorry.
Old May 11th, 2006, 07:09 AM   #45
country flag Paule22

Wednesday 10.05.06 Ladies Day.

Pics: http://akstra.de/germanopen/mittwoch100506/