My German Open 06 (Pictures + Reports) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2006, 10:17 PM   #16
country flag Samyboy

Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paule22
Yeah it's only ten minutes on my bike.
Lucky you! For me it´s around 4 or 5 hours by car

Can I stay at your home for the week?
Samyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2006, 12:31 AM   #17
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paule22
Monday 08.05.06

Pics at: http://akstra.de/germanopen/montag080506/

rrfnpump says Douchevina is bad. She really is. And Vera won. And Wörle is the next big thing. Watch out for her.

Siegemund sucks big time.

Maybe some seroius stuff, tomorrow.
Thanks you so much for Iveta pics

Can you jsut describe a bit why she lost 1-6 3-6?
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:15 AM   #18
country flag rockstar

rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the pics paule22!

JELENA JANKOVIC - CAROLINE WOZNIACKI
rockstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:31 AM   #19
country flag TiK-Tee

TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future
Iveta has sponser by adidas?

thank for pic

H I N G I S
MYSKINAkirilenkoKOURNIKOVAkrasnoroutskay
DEMENTIEVA AFR
"I thought I played well ,I just finished at the wrong time!"
*-*Purser aboard SS Dementieva*-*
Lena Marmalade
TiK-Tee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2006, 09:57 AM   #20
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Paule

Thank you

Say hi to Basti from me and take pictures of him

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:33 AM   #21
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
I really like Bachmann's wristband

Old May 9th, 2006, 10:39 AM   #22
Team WTAworld

Thank you also for photos of Tina Krizan

Lisicki is very pretty Petkovic seemed pretty on the Saturday photos, and not on the Sunday ones

Old May 9th, 2006, 02:08 PM   #23
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Can you give a little match report on Kveta - Vesnina?
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:38 PM   #24
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Thanks.
Old May 9th, 2006, 08:34 PM   #25
Majolifan

Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold
Which girl is Siegesmund?
Majolifan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2006, 09:48 PM   #26
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute
So, I know it's late and probarbly nobody is interested anymore, but I will try now to pick up my line and will tell you something about the last two days.

Monday 08.05.06

Ok, in the morning I met up with Basti(aka rrfnpump) and we approached the courts. As it was Monday and Kids Day, the area was full of school classes and so full of kids. They were collecting autographs and even wanted the ballkids to give them their signature. Luckily the kids left at 2pm and that made all a bit more relaxing. But its still a good thing, this kids day, because they maybe get to like tennis, a bit.

Ok, I started out with Jankovic/Kritan vs. Bachmann/Henke and the both german girls showed their normal nerves, but they did not count on Jankovic here. She was playing enourmsly bad. So after some not used chances, the Germans catched the first set quite easily.

As Pascal was watching Chakvetadze vs. Benesova, I joined him and have to say, it was a quite good match. You asked why Benesova lost this badly? First lets say, it was a bit closer, but Anna had the match still under her control. In the end it was Benesova who made the errors, did not archieve to grab the important points and so it went all wrong. She hitted a lot of errors, her serve was too readable and maybe you cant believe it, but I think Anna overpowered her in a way. She has not the power, but she made Iveta run and run and run.

I did not expect this, but this quite good match was follwed by another good one. Peschke vs. Vesnina. I watched it together with Pascal again and Klara Koukalova was right behind me in my back, while watching - and I have to say: She smeels so good!!! She ate 2 pieces of ice-cream, which disturbed Pascal a bit, but I thought, she was just fine. Haha. So but there was the match. Back to it, Come on. Ok, I have to say, I really have problem to remember, because dont do any notes or something. Maybe I even mixing up the matches, sorry if that happens. But. Peschke was just a class better then Vesnina. Her game is incredibly constant. And you can feel, that she is just so experienced. I think Vesnina played some very nice tennis, over the last days, but agianst Kveta she couldnt get it together, because Peschke is more intelligent in positioning her balls, so she got Vesnina to tun and not the other way around.

Sabine Lisicki next against Santangelo. I heard she played a very nice first set, but when I came in the third set, she really played arkward. I mean I saw her in Filderstadt where she was hitting incredible forehand winners and had a decent net play, but in this third set yesterday, she just played crap. I dont want to say, that she did not fight, she did, but it didnt help, nearly every second ball was an errors.

Sofia Arvidsson. What can I say. I did not expect this at all, just saw a bit and it was awful. Every ball was an error. Forehand, Backhand, serve. Just awful. Whats up with her? But Basti who watched a bit more of that match said, that Vierin was playing really good. After Vierin won, she really screamed out very loudly. I found it was funny.

Last Match Vera Zwonarewa vs. Gisela Dulko. I think it was Giselas own fault to loose that one. She was hitting so many good shots in first set, brought Vera nearly to tears, made her slam her racket like all the time, but then suddenly in the second set, her level dropped. She begun to hit so many errors, made many doublefaults, it was really scary. And so Vera began to made point after point, and became more and more selfconcious. Result of that is, that she often played her really good tennis, and she is such a talent still, some of her shots, her forehand, just awesome. So Vera won, but only because Gisela completely lost her game. Some guy shouted Vamos in a very funny voice, but that did not help.
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:00 PM   #27
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:03 PM   #28
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute
Shit. I just wrote my report about Tuesday, and my computer broke down. GREAT! - will take a moment again.

Pics are at: http://akstra.de/germanopen/dienstag090506/
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:37 PM   #29
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
You take pics of Iveta again?

Thanks for reports and pics! VERY appreciated
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:31 PM   #30
country flag akab

akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute akab has a reputation beyond repute
Paule
thanks for your reports&photos, great stuff

Amélie
akab is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote