Sunday OOP and Scores - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2006, 01:13 AM   #16
country flag elinaline

elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of
Good luck Stéphanie

*°•·.·´¯`·.·• My Websites : •·.·´¯`·.·•°*

Selima Sfar Official Website : www.selimasfar.com
Stéphanie Cohen-Aloro Official Website : www.stephaniecohenaloro.com
elinaline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2006, 04:32 AM   #17
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute
Ok I am confused. Does the SR in Li Ting's name mean Senior or Special Rank?
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 05:39 AM   #18
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Jarmila!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 06:36 AM   #19
country flag wubenzhimu

wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by njnetswill
about the age
wubenzhimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 07:42 AM   #20
country flag mimosa

mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of
Good luck Tzveti Pironkova and Elena Vesnina!
Old May 7th, 2006, 07:48 AM   #21
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
should be Special rank...

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 08:48 AM   #22
country flag DolceVita

DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I lelieve there are 2 "Ting Li", one 15 yr-old and another 26 yr-old. Hence, Ting Li SR refers to the older player for Senior.
DolceVita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 08:50 AM   #23
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DolceVita
I lelieve there are 2 "Ting Li", one 15 yr-old and another 26 yr-old. Hence, Ting Li SR refers to the older player for Senior.
Hm, that doesn't sound right, because Senior means the parent of the Junior.
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 09:02 AM   #24
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
SR is there indeed to diferentiate two Ting Lis on the tour.
Why they chose SR and JR I don't know, but this question has been discussed before in General Messages I think.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 09:02 AM   #25
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck:
Jarmila Gajdosova (SVK)
Elena Vesnina (RUS)
Ivana Lisjak (CRO)

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 09:08 AM   #26
country flag FashionMan

FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of
Jarmila Gajdosova (SVK) [5] - Julia Vakulenko (UKR) *0:0
FashionMan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2006, 09:13 AM   #27
country flag FashionMan

FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of
Meng Yuan (CHN) - Natalie Vierin (ITA) 0:1* 00:15
Old May 7th, 2006, 09:14 AM   #28
country flag FashionMan

Meng Yuan (CHN) - Natalie Vierin (ITA) 0:1* 15:15
Old May 7th, 2006, 09:14 AM   #29
country flag FashionMan

Meng Yuan (CHN) - Natalie Vierin (ITA) 0:1* 30:15
Old May 7th, 2006, 09:15 AM   #30
country flag FashionMan

Meng Yuan (CHN) - Natalie Vierin (ITA) *1:1
Rebreak Yuan