Is Johnny Mac Money Hungry Afterall? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2002, 12:34 AM   #1
Deira

Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice
Is Johnny Mac Money Hungry Afterall?

John McEnroe, the annoucer/tennis player some love to hate, has found a new way to make some bucks since the Venus/Serena debacle didn't pan out. Johnny boy has written a tell-all book about his marriage to ex-wife Tatum O'Neill, detailing her and his drug problems, etc.

What purpose does this serve and what are the kids going to think?
Deira is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2002, 01:20 AM   #2
country flag Bright Red

Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of
I think this is a bad move. His game show failed. His attempt at a match with the Sisters failed. Hmm. This too shall fail. It's pretty lame to lay your business all out in front of the whole world. Not that the whole world will be interested. I'd bet that not many people would buy it (I sure won't). And MacEnroe will end up seeing just how much he matters these days.

Poor Tatum. She's still paying for that mistake she made way back then.
Bright Red is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2002, 01:23 AM   #3
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I learned about this. Tell-all books are just lame to begin with. Especially if you're the "friend" of a very famous deceased person, *cough*JFKJr.*cough* Johnny, this is nobody's business, if you were high when you had sex and what Tatum thinks of Farrah Fawcett!! I swear on a stack of bibles, ppssh, I don't give a flying f*** about your personal life! LOL!
Old May 22nd, 2002, 02:34 AM   #4
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Don't do it John! A tell all book will embarrass his kids. Man, he's hanging on to the spotlight when he shouldn't be. John is a fine commentator. But his ego needs to be deflated.

Mrs_Guga, I thought you were from South America? What's going on?
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2002, 02:42 AM   #5
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
The Cat!!! I bow for you! LOL! Everyone thinks I'm from Brazil, yet I have the USA flag next to my name and my location says I am from Maryland/Washington DC! Duh! Hehe! The Cat, I am veddy veddy American, but like you and your Russians, hehe, I guess I am a bit obsessed with other countries...
Old May 22nd, 2002, 06:24 AM   #6
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh will her ever go away? It's bad enough he's going to be annoucing at RG, and dissing every female player except Jennifer. Now a book, who cares. The man is so arrogant and such a hypocrite.
Old May 22nd, 2002, 12:04 PM   #7
Beige

Beige is an unknown quantity at this point
I read excerpts and it just reeked of self-absorption. I laughed at John claiming he turned Tatum on to the party scene (circa Studio 54 era). Please. You hadn't won Wimby yet, John. Duh. It was Tatum that introduced your Lawn Guyland ass to Michael Jackson, Liz Taylor, etc.
Beige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2002, 01:23 PM   #8
Amanda

Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold Amanda is a splendid one to behold
total A-hole move! This jerk is already controversial enough. Since his tennis glory days are behind him, he is attempting and failing at all his post tennis gigs.(i must admit, he was good at Davis Cup) Many people don't buy the new and improved J-Mac. I still say he is a major A-hole!
Amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote