The (new bs-less) 'why don't we have a picture thread?' -thread! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2006, 08:16 PM   #31
country flag Nando_L

Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future
great pics!
Nando_L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2006, 08:17 PM   #32
country flag Nando_L

Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future
thanks!
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 08:17 PM   #33
country flag Nando_L

Misa is the best!
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 08:17 PM   #34
country flag Nando_L

Old Sep 13th, 2006, 08:18 PM   #35
country flag Nando_L

Old Sep 15th, 2006, 10:45 AM   #36
Niunia

Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute

Niunia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 07:26 PM   #37
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
pics niunia! Where are they from?

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 09:03 AM   #38
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkymisafan
pics niunia! Where are they from?
Looks like the Czech Republic to me. But maybe just practising? She didn't recently play there.

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 09:39 PM   #39
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerben
Looks like the Czech Republic to me. But maybe just practising? She didn't recently play there.
I was thinking that, but it doesn't look like the tennis park in Prague where Misa trains. Plus Niunia is Polish... so maybe during Warsaw?

Hmm...actually, i just noticed the .cz on one of the signs behind Misa so...

Old Sep 17th, 2006, 06:53 PM   #40
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of
Quote:
I was thinking that, but it doesn't look like the tennis park in Prague where Misa trains. Plus Niunia is Polish... so maybe during Warsaw?

Hmm...actually, i just noticed the .cz on one of the signs behind Misa so...
The .cz extension plus "tenisova" convinced me it was the Czech Republic.
And it appears to be correct, since she played competition there recently as we know now (and the pictures match with those on www.misakrajicek.nl ).

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 04:56 AM   #41
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerben
The .cz extension plus "tenisova" convinced me it was the Czech Republic.
And it appears to be correct, since she played competition there recently as we know now (and the pictures match with those on www.misakrajicek.nl ).
Yeah I saw it, although the tenisova didn't convince me, as Polish and Czech are pretty similar.

Old Oct 5th, 2006, 09:36 AM   #42
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute

i hate yonex
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 09:38 AM   #43
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Don't worry - they aren't her clothes sponsor anymore! She's choosing a new sponsor in the next few weeks!

Old Oct 5th, 2006, 09:57 AM   #44
country flag Dinkie

Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Don't worry - they aren't her clothes sponsor anymore! She's choosing a new sponsor in the next few weeks!
She is? Great news!!!!
Hope she picks Reebok or Lacoste. Everyone's wearing Nike or Adidas already.
Dinkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 10:11 AM   #45
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Yeah, she is. I hope she doesn't pick Lacoste if they want her to wear what Tati does! I don't mind Adidas (the normal ones, not Kirilenko's stuff so much)...Reebok is OK I guess... but anything's gotta be better than Yonex clothes.