Samantha Murray and Georgie Stoop - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2006, 12:41 PM   #1
country flag Legolas_111

Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light
Samantha Murray and Georgie Stoop

Hi!
What do you thig about this players?? Who is the best??
Can you describe their game (serve, forehand, backhand...)???

Who is more agressive and potent???

Help me!! Tell all you know!!
Thank you!!

Bye!!

Legolas_111 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2006, 12:43 AM   #2
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen Georgie play a few times and have been very impressed with her. Shes quite a physical player very athletic good mover. Her forehand is her weapon often runs round her backhand to hit it. Backhand could do with some work. Good serve. I'm suprised shes ranked so low really would have thought she'd be around the top 500 now.

Only seen Murray once almost 3 years ago. Shes quite a tall girl i think she plays a power game from the baseline but she was totally outplayed when i saw her by Holly Bagshaw who just moved her rounds the court. Sam did have strapping on her ankle so was probably not at her best. Will see her in the summer prob at the wrexham 10k.

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #3
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Samantha Murray and Georgie Stoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica_Rules View Post
[Samantha Murray']s quite a tall girl.
I read that she is 5'9". Because of the 2011 rule changes, she is just one win away from re-entering the WTA rankings, but she is up against the number 3 seeded Jasmina Tinjić. Good luck Samantha!
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 12:19 AM   #4
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Samantha Murray and Georgie Stoop

Georgie Gent not Stoop anymore has been out for a while due to injury. That's why her ranking has dipped.
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote