Anyone have autographs of Sania Mirza for sale?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2006, 07:39 AM   #1
country flag amitbatra

amitbatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone have autographs of Sania Mirza for sale??

Hi!

I am looking to purchase Sania Mirza's autograph if any of you had any chance to see her in person and obtain it. Also looking for photos of her from Pacific Life Open at Indian Wells from March 9th and any ticket stubs from Pacific Life Open as well.. Feel free to e-mail me at ohhitsamit@aol.com.

Thanks.
amitbatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2006, 04:40 PM   #2
country flag rocksania

rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold
Something Huge I Have

http://www.sidlovessania.blogspot.com

Last edited by rocksania : Feb 15th, 2007 at 12:10 PM.
rocksania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 10:46 AM   #3
country flag ayusania

ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all ayusania is a name known to all
Re: Anyone have autographs of Sania Mirza for sale??

Omg^ Thats Cool!
ayusania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 04:24 PM   #4
country flag rocksania

rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold rocksania is a splendid one to behold
Anyone have autographs of Sania Mirza for sale??

I Have It Yaar But U Guyzz Are Not Replying So I Will Not Be Saying Any Much Atleast Have The Cutsy To Reply And Just Opening A Thread Wont Help It...
rocksania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 06:05 AM   #5
country flag solson7859

solson7859 is just really nice solson7859 is just really nice solson7859 is just really nice solson7859 is just really nice solson7859 is just really nice solson7859 is just really nice solson7859 is just really nice solson7859 is just really nice solson7859 is just really nice solson7859 is just really nice solson7859 is just really nice
Re: Anyone have autographs of Sania Mirza for sale??

I have an autograph of Sania for sale. I got one at the US Open in 2005 and the other in Cincinnati in 2006. She signed it very fast and didn't seem happy to sign.

Please email me at solson7859@yahoo.com if still interested.
solson7859 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote