PYW Rankings [From Charleston to Lafayette/Cagnes-Sur-Mer] | Updated - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2006, 12:10 PM   #1
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
PYW Rankings [From Charleston to Lafayette/Cagnes-Sur-Mer] | Updated

PYW Rankings:

Germany's Anna-Lena Grönefeld [#5 | +2] enters the PYW Top 5 for the first time this week, as her final in Charleston, which she lost to Iveta Benesova [#14 | +5], puts her only half a point ahead of Ana Ivanovic [#6 | -1] of Serbia & Montenegro. Grönefeld must be thankful for that one ITF event she played Benesova's title in Charleston was just a confirmation of her excellent form throughout this year. But can she continue to deliver?

Tatiana Golovin [#23 | -7] is suffering from an injury. That tennis is harsh, follows from her drop in the rankings, as the ankle injury did not permit her to defend last year's Charleston points. Katarina Srebotnik [#60 | -5] and Meghann Shaughnessy [#54 | -5] also failed to do well in Charleston this year.

In a shocking ITF Final in Lafayette, Milagros Sequera of Venezuela [#145 | +26] upset Tamarine Tanasugarn. No one expected Sequera to even reach a final, but beating Tanasugarn seemed even more unlikely, especially considering the Thai player [#49 | +5] had claimed the $75K Title in Dothan the week earlier. The third ITF event counting towards this week's ranking was Cagnes-Sur-Mer, a strong $75K event on French clay. There, Tatiana Perebiynis marked a successful comeback after injury with a title, bringing her once more on the verge of the Top 100 [#105 | +19].

The File:

Rankings: http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3P3N55PIL96QD27A8E6QLGOBF3

This is an Excel file.
Tournament History will no longer be updated in Excel, but, instead, will be in the PYW Forum in the subforums, as time progresses

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2006, 06:52 PM   #2
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
PYW Rankings:

Germany's Anna-Lena Grönefeld [#5 | +2] enters the PYW Top 5 for the first time this week, as her final in Charleston, which she lost to Iveta Benesova [#14 | +5], puts her only half a point ahead of Ana Ivanovic [#6 | -1] of Serbia & Montenegro. Grönefeld must be thankful for that one ITF event she played Benesova's title in Charleston was just a confirmation of her excellent form throughout this year. But can she continue to deliver?

Tatiana Golovin [#23 | -7] is suffering from an injury. That tennis is harsh, follows from her drop in the rankings, as the ankle injury did not permit her to defend last year's Charleston points. Katarina Srebotnik [#60 | -5] and Meghann Shaughnessy [#54 | -5] also failed to do well in Charleston this year.

In a shocking ITF Final in Lafayette, Milagros Sequera of Venezuela [#145 | +26] upset Tamarine Tanasugarn. No one expected Sequera to even reach a final, but beating Tanasugarn seemed even more unlikely, especially considering the Thai player [#49 | +5] had claimed the $75K Title in Dothan the week earlier. The third ITF event counting towards this week's ranking was Cagnes-Sur-Mer, a strong $75K event on French clay. There, Tatiana Perebiynis marked a successful comeback after injury with a title, bringing her once more on the verge of the Top 100 [#105 | +19].

The File:

Rankings: http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3P3N55PIL96QD27A8E6QLGOBF3

This is an Excel file.
Tournament History will no longer be updated in Excel, but, instead, will be in the PYW Forum in the subforums, as time progresses
The file is expired

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2006, 06:09 AM   #3
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
OMG Same problems again

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2006, 05:21 PM   #4
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
ALG #5
Old May 2nd, 2006, 05:24 PM   #5
country flag Geoffry

Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
The file is expired
It does work. Instead of just clicking it, you just have to copy and paste the link into a new window and then it'll work.
But I'm glad we broke the rules
My cave is deep now
Yet your light is shining through
I cover my eyes
Still all I see is you
Geoffry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2006, 07:35 PM   #6
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffry
It does work. Instead of just clicking it, you just have to copy and paste the link into a new window and then it'll work.
No, that does not work either. When I copy it into a new window, it still says expired right away.

Tijn, can you just mail me the file perhaps?

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2006, 12:40 PM   #7
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
for ages have not seen new ranking

just reading update

Thnks anyway
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 08:58 PM   #8
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute
We want new rankings
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote