Shuai Fans Chat Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2007, 09:30 AM   #61
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shuai Fans Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781 View Post
Im playing tennis now 2-3 days a week! Anybody else?
Hey drake, so many time without talking to you. Hope all is going great there

Im so busy now. I started my first year at university two weeks ago. Im there right now. And Im working the afternoons. I wake up everyday at 07.00 and come home so late, at 00.00h . Only two weeks, but Im starting to get so tired I was supposed to finish my job last week. I have been working during all the summer (Im working in Decathlon, a famous sport store in Europe. Im a salesman on tennis department ). They told me if I wanted to keep working two more months. And I accepted. Its a nice work, and I met so many great people there! Im happy with it. Its a very good job to combine with university. If they tell me I want to sign an indefinite contract two months later, I will do it. But I will ask to work less hours (currently Im working 20 hours to week - 5 days; 16 or 12 hours on 3 days would be so good).

I try to play tennis every weekend now Im playing so well lately! I had no serve. And now I really improved it!!! Now I enjoy to serve, and Im with a lot of confidence thanks to it. I'm so happy with my game right now. My forehand keeps being my best shot. And I improved my net game and my backhand. So thats great

Here at uniersity there are some tennis courts! I hope to meet people who play tennis

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 25th, 2007, 12:38 AM   #62
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

Adry.... how is school, and tennis? Any more news?

Anybody else........?!?!

I'm about to join a singles team with matches starting in January. (My first time playing officially ).

Thinking about making reservations for Amelia Island and/or Charleston since our girl will be there!!

Happy New Year to all!!
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 04:14 AM   #63
country flag wukenaihe

wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold

Good luck to ur first debute!

I loooove playing tennis. My best shot is my BH, but my FH is a little bit shaky...but I'm working on it!
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 09:48 PM   #64
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukenaihe View Post
Good luck to ur first debute!

I loooove playing tennis. My best shot is my BH, but my FH is a little bit shaky...but I'm working on it!
I assume you are in China? Do you have good courts/facilities? Do you have a lot of pollution that bothers your playing? I read that Beijing pollution is the worst ever right now.
Old Dec 29th, 2007, 03:28 AM   #65
country flag wukenaihe

wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781 View Post
I assume you are in China? Do you have good courts/facilities? Do you have a lot of pollution that bothers your playing? I read that Beijing pollution is the worst ever right now.
what's the standard of "good courts"?

ewww...compared with Singapore, Shanghai's facilities are much better since almost all of them are newly built in last five years. Tennis is getting more and more popular in China since 2004.

I went to the TMC in last three years, and its very hard to get a ticket this year.

Talking of pullution, I don't know Beijing's condition, but in Shanghai, Im not bothered by the "smoke thing". and my Europe freinds seems to adapt it, at least havent complaint about it in front of me. Compared with Sing and Hongkong, the air there is slightly better than Shanghai, but it's OK for me.
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 04:14 AM   #66
country flag drake3781

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukenaihe View Post
what's the standard of "good courts"?

ewww...compared with Singapore, Shanghai's facilities are much better since almost all of them are newly built in last five years. Tennis is getting more and more popular in China since 2004.

I went to the TMC in last three years, and its very hard to get a ticket this year.

Talking of pullution, I don't know Beijing's condition, but in Shanghai, Im not bothered by the "smoke thing". and my Europe freinds seems to adapt it, at least havent complaint about it in front of me. Compared with Sing and Hongkong, the air there is slightly better than Shanghai, but it's OK for me.
I would love to visit Shanghai.

Hey everyone, I won my first official tennis match last week. It was exciting. My record is now 1-1. This is a weekend league, but I don't play every weekend.

Life is really stressful these days - work, and other stuff going on.

I'll get a vacation in March and am going to Indian Wells... to see Shuai.

Hope everybody is doing well.
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 12:53 PM   #67
country flag mariahdg

mariahdg has a brilliant future mariahdg has a brilliant future mariahdg has a brilliant future mariahdg has a brilliant future mariahdg has a brilliant future mariahdg has a brilliant future mariahdg has a brilliant future mariahdg has a brilliant future mariahdg has a brilliant future mariahdg has a brilliant future mariahdg has a brilliant future

if you dare to come to China
mariahdg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 01:08 PM   #68
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys just letting you know tomorrow Sopcast will show Shuai's final match live.
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 01:13 PM   #69
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellery View Post
I'll be sleeping Time zone difference
I will get up at anytime my fav players play.

And bet365 will show it,too.
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 01:14 PM   #70
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

This is better!

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 01:15 PM   #71
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt realise Bet365 showed the semis

I would have got up early to watch for sure. I will definately watch the final!

PopCon 2013.
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 01:16 PM   #72
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Suricate (sorry, it's simpler ), who are your favorite non-Chinese gymnasts?

And I just realized something. I was looking at Eggy's ranking, and I thought, oh great, Shuai is 40th now but she'll be down to 50th once her Beijing pts are off, but I just realized her Beijing pts are off already
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 01:18 PM   #73
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Suricate (sorry, it's simpler ), who are your favorite .............

┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 01:24 PM   #74
country flag $uricate

Im thinking of changing back to Suricate anyway, its who I am

My faves are Ponor, Sofronie - both retired.
I like Anna Pavlova too, and Sandra Izbasa.
I like the whole Chinese team though.

Who do you like?

I noticed that too! At first I thought, oh no Beijing is coming off already but then I realised that Shuai is still top 40, and now she can make up points at Beijing

PopCon 2013.
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 01:24 PM   #75
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Where do you live?

I just realized you changed your flag to a Canadian one
Hey I'm Chris(a lot of people here call me Fabien).

I used to live in Vancouver but now I'm in China.
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛