Shuai Fans Chat Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2006, 07:43 PM   #16
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Vero, I don't have nothing to do with your english You are so impressive ! u know a lot of idioms When I started to post in the "Spanish Armada", it was great to see that there were a Shuai's fan

Drake, she's not from Barcelona. Well, she will answer you

We (Vero, me, and some people from the Spanish Armada's thread) will go here in Madrid http://www.catshostel.com/en/index.php

Still don't know which hotel will go the players. When I know something, I will say it

It would be really GREAT if you can go here !!!!!

If you can't, maybe next year There will be more chances for sure

I also want to see especially Jie/Zi . If Na/Shuai would play doubles normally I think they would have a chance to qualify

chrison I will see that movie. Sounds good

And welcome zhangxian

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2006, 08:45 PM   #17
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Nice thread.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 09:13 PM   #18

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellery
Nice thread.
Hi ellery

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
Old Oct 12th, 2006, 07:21 PM   #19
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrison
Hi,Veronika!
I love a movie has something to do with your name.it's called "La Double vie de Véronique" directed by Kieslowski.I hope you've heard of it.
It's a fantastic stroy about two same named girls' destiny.
Hi Chrison

Yes,I like "La double vie de Véronique" very much.Kieslowski was a great director,and I love all the movies of him I've seen.
Old Oct 12th, 2006, 07:25 PM   #20
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781
Veronica: are you from Barcelona too?

Where are you and Adry staying in Madrid?

Do you know which is the players' hotel?

Hope you have fun! I thought about going because I can take a vacation from work that week. And I've never been to Spain. But there isn't any player I really want to see there, except Yan/Zheng doubles.
Hi there Drake

No,I'm not from Barcelona.I'm from Valencia.Do you know it? Hehe,and no sorry I've no idea what the player's hotel is.I wish I knew so I could go stalk Amélie and Svetlana (you can see from my signature they are the reason I'm going to Madrid,otherwise I don't I would).Just kidding,of course

Well if you are on holidays,why not come? It's a great excuse to know Spain as well. Where do you live?
Old Oct 12th, 2006, 07:30 PM   #21
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrygf
Vero, I don't have nothing to do with your english You are so impressive ! u know a lot of idioms When I started to post in the "Spanish Armada", it was great to see that there were a Shuai's fan

Drake, she's not from Barcelona. Well, she will answer you

We (Vero, me, and some people from the Spanish Armada's thread) will go here in Madrid http://www.catshostel.com/en/index.php

Still don't know which hotel will go the players. When I know something, I will say it

It would be really GREAT if you can go here !!!!!

If you can't, maybe next year There will be more chances for sure

I also want to see especially Jie/Zi . If Na/Shuai would play doubles normally I think they would have a chance to qualify

chrison I will see that movie. Sounds good

And welcome zhangxian
Adry
My english is not that good but I have to tell reading and writting daily on this site helps a lot to practice it and improve it,don't you think? Well,I recognise good tennis when I see it and from the start I knew Shuai would be the bomb!!!
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 12:24 PM   #22
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika
No,I'm not from Barcelona.I'm from Valencia.
Valencia
I love the city! Especially its soccer team VALENCIA C. de F.
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 05:06 PM   #23

Quote:
Adry
My english is not that good but I have to tell reading and writting daily on this site helps a lot to practice it and improve it,don't you think? Well,I recognise good tennis when I see it and from the start I knew Shuai would be the bomb!!!
Yes, that's right !!! I'm really improving it since I'm posting here. When I started here, I wasn't able to write so much in english. Now I write a lot (what a paragraphs sometimes ). There are a lot of errors yeah... bit I have to go step by step . The most important now is people can understand me at least. And I think so (well... I hope ). I'm so happy for that. I use a translator sometimes for some words... but I only need it a few times. So

Old Oct 18th, 2006, 05:09 AM   #24
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi .
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 07:31 AM   #25
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hi there Drake

No,I'm not from Barcelona.I'm from Valencia.Do you know it? Hehe,and no sorry I've no idea what the player's hotel is.I wish I knew so I could go stalk Amélie and Svetlana (you can see from my signature they are the reason I'm going to Madrid,otherwise I don't I would).Just kidding,of course

Well if you are on holidays,why not come? It's a great excuse to know Spain as well. Where do you live?
I'm still thinking about it, though it is getting late, and this tournament doesn't really excite me. But it's a good excuse to go to Spain. I live in Ohio in the US. Is there lots to do in Madrid? I would like to stay for about a week but not to to tennis every day. I like to sightsee.
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 07:01 AM   #26
country flag drake3781

Re: Shuai Fans Chat Thread

Hey you who went to Madrid!! Tell us about it, please!!
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 01:04 PM   #27
country flag Bероника

Hey Drake

So you didn't go to Madrid in the end? It was an amazing experience.First the tennis live is a lot more exciting than on tv,the balls go faster than you can perceive on tv and the atmosphere in the stadium is fantastic.I was cheering like crazy for Amélie.She played very good matchs and I'm so happy and proud to be her fan.I was sitting with a group of french fans and we were constantly singing her songs and cheering her very loudly I met Adrygf,in fact we spend a lot of time together as we were staying in the same hostel (surrounded by chinese bazars everywhere you looked he'll tell you more about it) with other Spanish Armada members of this site.He's super nice & really passionate for chinese players,a really funny guy

So in brief,fantastic 4 days I spent there (not many time for sightseeing though) and I can't wait for next year that I'll definitely be back (I hope for the whole week).
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 04:55 AM   #28
country flag drake3781

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika View Post
Hey Drake

So you didn't go to Madrid in the end? It was an amazing experience.First the tennis live is a lot more exciting than on tv,the balls go faster than you can perceive on tv and the atmosphere in the stadium is fantastic.I was cheering like crazy for Amélie.She played very good matchs and I'm so happy and proud to be her fan.I was sitting with a group of french fans and we were constantly singing her songs and cheering her very loudly I met Adrygf,in fact we spend a lot of time together as we were staying in the same hostel (surrounded by chinese bazars everywhere you looked he'll tell you more about it) with other Spanish Armada members of this site.He's super nice & really passionate for chinese players,a really funny guy

So in brief,fantastic 4 days I spent there (not many time for sightseeing though) and I can't wait for next year that I'll definitely be back (I hope for the whole week).

That's great and sounds like you had a lot of fun! Did you get to see Yan/Zheng? What was the best thing, besides tennis?
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 07:05 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781 View Post
That's great and sounds like you had a lot of fun! Did you get to see Yan/Zheng? What was the best thing, besides tennis?
Hi Drake !! It was an amazing week. I was with a lot of people from this board (from Spanish Armada) and I really enjoyed with them. They were so nice, and I had a lot of fun ! I was waiting every day to see Jie and Zi. I was watching every day training courts. And finally I saw them one day, on thursday. When they finished, I said to Zheng Jie to take a pic with her. She posed for me and said me like: "come here". I asked to the security guardian, but he didn't let me to pass to take a pic with her . On saturday in their match, I bought a chinese flag. A chinese woman writed on it "Jia You" on chinese . I bought also a whistle and a horn I was screaming a lot ! and singing: "Zheng Jiiie ! Yan Ziii ! Zheng Jiiie ! Yan Ziii" and "Zheng Jie !!! (claps) Yan Zi !!! (claps)" and "Jia You ! Jia You ! Jia You !" and "VAMOS" every point, etc... They were so surprised ! Coach Chen Li was watching me and laughing, and she game me a wavey Unfortunalety they lost you know I was so sad, but I really enjoyed the match. I'm so happy because I think I supported them very well. At final of their match, I got an autograph from Zheng Jie in the chinese flag I said them: "You are the best, congrats for this amazing season you had. See you next year!!!"

In singles I was supporting Martina and Kim. They didn't win... but they fighted a lot in their matches and were so incredible !

I was every day with people from this board. It has been an amazing experience

Hope you come here next year drake !!!

Old Nov 15th, 2006, 07:18 PM   #30

Watch this pic I took at YEC I love it !

Here I am

I couldn't take a pic with her but well... better this than nothing