Videos of Mary - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2008, 07:56 AM   #361
country flag cakiteror

cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold
Re: Videos of Mary

guys can u upload as many of videos of mary on youtube,please!
for such a great star mary doesnt have many videos there!
cakiteror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:46 AM   #362
country flag cakiteror

cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold

thank u pablius for uploading vids on youtube!
i wish u upload some more!
doubles matches too
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 08:53 PM   #363
country flag ClaudiaZ-S

ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.ina.fr/sport/tennis/video...-mixte.fr.html
Quel prix de mon amour! Il craint des pleurs qu'il m'oblige à répandre . Insensible au feu le plus tendre dont un coeur ait brûlé jamais , quand mes soupirs ne peuvent suspendre l'injustice de ses projets . Il fuit pour ne les pas entendre.

(July 4th, 1994 - August 5th, 2009) I love you so much... I miss you so...
Mary Pierce Brenda Schultz McCarthy Naomi Cavaday Elena Baltacha Kelly Liggan
Andy Murray Olivier Patience Alexander Slabinsky Lucky Tim
ClaudiaZ-S is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 12:42 AM   #364
country flag Zehri98

Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of Zehri98 has much to be proud of

Halloo guys.

I don't know if anyone even checks out Mary's threads anymore but I thought I would just make a slightly overdue video request, which I fully understand may go totally ignored based on the level of activity here, but does anyone have any recordings of Mary and Mahesh Bupathi playing Mixed Doubles together at Wimbledon 2005? I was in Hong Kong during those 2 weeks and just about managed to catch the singles event but was totally unable to watch any of the Mixed Doubles and as it is the only Mixed GS of her career (so far, lol) I would love to watch the championship match or indeed any match that anyone might be able to upload and post on this thread.

As I said, am just popping this out there and don't expect much of a response but I would totally love you if you have it and can upload it! Thank you! Mwah to all and hope you are all well! x
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 07:23 PM   #365
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.ina.fr/sport/tennis/video...pierce.fr.html

Mary - Steffi Graf

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 04:58 PM   #366
country flag Videoman

Videoman is a name known to all Videoman is a name known to all Videoman is a name known to all Videoman is a name known to all Videoman is a name known to all Videoman is a name known to all Videoman is a name known to all Videoman is a name known to all Videoman is a name known to all Videoman is a name known to all Videoman is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LojGeTcWeXQ

Mary was so fit
Videoman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2010, 03:52 PM   #367
country flag vswfan

vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have Mary vs Sharapova 2004 US Open please?
vswfan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 01:29 PM   #368
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vswfan View Post
Does anyone have Mary vs Sharapova 2004 US Open please?
i second this request

and here's highlights of Mary vs Davenport 1994 Fed Cup and Thanks again to MARYANGEL for uploading it to megaupload

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 12:07 PM   #369
country flag Eclin

Eclin is an unknown quantity at this point

she is the most beautiful player i have seen
Eclin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 08:26 PM   #370
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Mary vs Serena 2000 Indian Wells
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 10:13 AM   #371
country flag sarth_89

sarth_89 is an unknown quantity at this point

I juss love her braid..........wow sooo thick n heavy
sarth_89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 11:06 AM   #372
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Mary's exhibition yesterday, with Bahrami, Kuerten and a couple of kids. A few more vids to come soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1QJ7NUss8E

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 01:25 PM   #373
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Presentation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfZ6wpbqiGY

Warm up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRwYrrWgJIA

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 07:30 PM   #374
country flag stefi62

Ok, noone intested? well, there are a few more on my youtube account: AliciaHub , in case...

Old Jun 6th, 2010, 08:51 PM   #375
country flag cakiteror

Of course people are interested Stef
I`m really grateful for any video of Mary