Videos of Mary - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2006, 09:43 AM   #1
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
Videos of Mary

Another video of Mary

http://rapidshare.de/files/19251267/David_et_Mary_Pierce_-_Une_histoire_de_famille.wmv.html

Last edited by saby : Feb 21st, 2007 at 06:23 PM.
saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2006, 10:41 AM   #2
country flag Lu_Weird

Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all
I am downloading it..Thank you for sharing
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 12:37 PM   #3
country flag MissTennisFan

MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all MissTennisFan is a name known to all
The Video is great, Saby -- thanks!
MissTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 01:06 PM   #4
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
Thanks i think i did a good work lol but it can't be another way with Mary
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 02:09 PM   #5
country flag squig2k

squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold
ahh, doesnt let me download
squig2k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 02:39 PM   #6
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

You can't donwload it?
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 03:34 PM   #7
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute
Please Thank Borisy for this video!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GWW78AJ3

(Final 2 games and final set tiebreak) ( Works only with RealPlayer)

2005 Moscow QF -

M. Pierce defs E. Likhovsteva

7-5, 4-6, 7-6 (6)

Mary comesback from 0-6 in the final set tiebreak.

Thank you so much Borisy, I had been requesting this video for the longest time!!

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 03:54 PM   #8
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

You should ask it here , I have this video !!
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 04:57 PM   #9
country flag squig2k

squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold
ahh i wanted to see that but after i downloaded there was some error :S
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 04:57 PM   #10
country flag squig2k

the rapidshare one, saby, no it doesnt let me download that for some reason
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 05:24 PM   #11
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

are you using the FREE DOWNLOAD at the bottom on the right?

it's weird nobody beside you told me it's not working
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 05:42 PM   #12
country flag squig2k

yep i am, and i wait 70 secs and type the code and then it says download invalid or something. oh well!
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 06:21 PM   #13
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

Well...try this one,

http://marypiercefans.superforum.fr/viewtopic.forum?p=16537#16537

look the link under Mary and David's pic, it's the same but maybe it will work out correctly
Old May 1st, 2006, 12:14 AM   #14
country flag zibaas

zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold
man, is not working for me too

GO LINDSAY DAVENPORT!
Also good luck to: Amelie and LenaD

Is not because i rock, that i´m made of stone.
zibaas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2006, 12:16 AM   #15
country flag zibaas

zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold
Yeahhhhhh
at this new link saby is working!!
ddownloading now!!
thanksss!!

GO LINDSAY DAVENPORT!
Also good luck to: Amelie and LenaD

Is not because i rock, that i´m made of stone.
zibaas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote