Mini Saturday report - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 29th, 2006, 10:00 PM   #1
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
Mini Saturday report

Ok it's not even a report because I'm really tired and my face and some parts of my body are completely burned

I saw the first set of Magui vs Conchita
The end of Brianti vs Sobral
Very little bits from Perianu - Azarenka / Barrois - Schwartz / Pitu - Uberoi
The first and second sets of Alla vs Margit
The end of the first and all the second set of Flipkens - Bohmova
The whole match Argeri - Pangaio, same for Ferreira - Shvedova
Oh and I saw a few points from the LARGE Grandin against Ting Li
To tell the truth I think I saw a few points from almost all matches as I was always moving around

In Margit vs Alla match, my camera decided that it hadn't a card and stopped working I only have a few pics of Magui, Conchita, Alberta, Leticia, Alla and Margit.

If you are interested in details of any particular matches or if you want any of the very few pics I have, you have 30 minutes before I go to bed
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 29th, 2006, 10:05 PM   #2
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
MS I did my best to take pics of Magui but central court isn't really the best place, I just have 3 pics of her and in only 1 of them you can see her in front, I'm really sorry I'll send them to you, just pm me you msn adress
Old Apr 29th, 2006, 10:08 PM   #3
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute
The Guilty: just like to know how Sobral plays like and any info on Grandin or Bohmova would be great
rated_next is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2006, 10:20 PM   #4
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by rated_next
The Guilty: just like to know how Sobral plays like and any info on Grandin or Bohmova would be great
Well from what I saw, Leticia tried to play the same agressive tennis that Alberta was playing to stay in the rallys with her, but she made a lot of unforced errors. She hits well from both sides, but doesn't really have a huge weapon and is too inconsistent.

About Grandin, I have to tell you the truth, the only thing I noticed is that she's fat I only saw a couple of points from her match and I have no clue how she won. I saw her practicing later with another player (who I don't kno but I think was her doubles partner) and they were saying something about the doubles being ridiculous for this tournament but I didn't understand in what context. She really didn't seem anything special, but I guess she did well enough to win.

Bohmova is a lefty with a strong serve and powerful shots from both sides, plays well at the net, but she can't string a lot of good points togheter. She'll really have to work on that aspect of her game, because in my opinion, her victory today was a total gift from Kirsten, who was playing really well and seemed very promising, but then brainfarted as Eggy would say
By the way, Kirsten's coach is Clijsters' ex-coach. This is probably not news but I didn't know until today.
Old Apr 29th, 2006, 10:24 PM   #5
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute
thanks

Grandin wins by moonballing on every shot
rated_next is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2006, 10:34 PM   #6
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by rated_next
thanks

Grandin wins by moonballing on every shot

I forgot to say, for Magui fans, she'll be back at her best, she just needs match practice. She served some balls between 170/180 kmh and all her shots are there.

Also, I was really impressed with Margit, Kristina and Alberta
Old Apr 29th, 2006, 10:51 PM   #7
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
How was Ting playing Not very well, I presume
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2006, 10:53 PM   #8
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
About Natalie's comment on the doubles being ridiculous, maybe she was referring to the lack of teams signing up In last year's Estoril doubles draw, there were 3 byes , and teams ranked 1800 or something got in
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2006, 11:56 PM   #9
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guilty
Well from what I saw, Leticia tried to play the same agressive tennis that Alberta was playing to stay in the rallys with her, but she made a lot of unforced errors. She hits well from both sides, but doesn't really have a huge weapon and is too inconsistent.

About Grandin, I have to tell you the truth, the only thing I noticed is that she's fat I only saw a couple of points from her match and I have no clue how she won. I saw her practicing later with another player (who I don't kno but I think was her doubles partner) and they were saying something about the doubles being ridiculous for this tournament but I didn't understand in what context. She really didn't seem anything special, but I guess she did well enough to win.

Bohmova is a lefty with a strong serve and powerful shots from both sides, plays well at the net, but she can't string a lot of good points togheter. She'll really have to work on that aspect of her game, because in my opinion, her victory today was a total gift from Kirsten, who was playing really well and seemed very promising, but then brainfarted as Eggy would say
By the way, Kirsten's coach is Clijsters' ex-coach. This is probably not news but I didn't know until today.
I've heard that Natalie slimmed down...she hasn't play in awhile, so this is disapointing to hear.
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
brunof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 08:24 AM   #10
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you

Can you tell me how Shikha played Must have been pretty good with that score against Salerni

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote