laura Thorpe - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 02:43 PM   #76
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: laura Thorpe

QR2:

Nathalie Mohn FRA d. (13)Laura Thorpe FRA 63 61

Old Sep 18th, 2009, 07:45 PM   #77
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Tashkent qualies:

(3)CHALOVA, Elena RUS v THORPE, Laura FRA
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 03:02 PM   #78
country flag Bероника

Laura has defeated Elena Chalova 7-6 6-3
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 02:58 PM   #79
country flag Bероника

Laura has defeated Ahsha Rolle 6-2 7-6 and advances to the Q3.She'll face Arina Rodionova for a place in MD
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 01:40 PM   #80
country flag Bероника

Singles Qualifying - Final Round

(6) Anastasia Rodionova (RUS) d. Laura Thorpe (FRA) 06 62 61
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:20 PM   #81
country flag floco

floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future

I am surprised nobody commented on Laura's recent results... She's in a 100K semi-final and has been quietly climbing the rankings! She's now well inside the top 200 and I could easily see her reach top 150 or even top 100 if she keeps up that form!! Congrats!

Kuznetsova - Rezai - Razzano - Mladenovic - Cornet - Garcia - Larriere - Dementieva

Last edited by floco : Jul 4th, 2010 at 11:22 AM.
floco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 11:36 AM   #82
country flag willrock

willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future

Incredible yes Floco!
Laura's just reached the semis in Cuneo! She'll face Pauline Parmentier today.
Does anyone know what are the keys to her recent success?
Congrats to her, she should be in for the USO qualies now
Kristina Mladenovic is carrying on progressing !
Beware! She willrock WTA tour sooner than you think
Sam Stosur my fav in the top10
willrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 03:11 PM   #83
country flag ptitnavet

ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future

She lost yesterday but she is currently in a great form. I hope she can play some WTA qualies this summer and at the end of the year
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 09:34 AM   #84
country flag ptitnavet

ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future

She is 187 this week Congrats !
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 07:09 PM   #85
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

another good win today

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 07:20 PM   #86
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

Laura
Gold summer !
soon in top 150 ?

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 09:59 PM   #87
country flag floco

floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future floco has a brilliant future

Wow, another semifinal!! She's won so many matches and earned so many points in so little time...
It's funny how while most of our top 100 girls are having another disappointing year, 2010 is turning out to be a good year for the French girls on the challenger tour... many of them have climbed up the rankings, and with Sanchez, Piquion, Feuerstein, Pavlovic, De Gubernatis, Mladenovic, Johansson, Guisard, Laurendon and especially Thorpe all well inside the top 250, there may be some hope to see a few more girls in majors again?

Kuznetsova - Rezai - Razzano - Mladenovic - Cornet - Garcia - Larriere - Dementieva

Last edited by floco : Jul 17th, 2010 at 10:33 PM.
floco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 10:01 PM   #88
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

US Open Q1 : Laura d. Bratchikova 60 62 !!
That's a great win! I think she has real chances to qualify (2nd round Marino/Ungur, 3rd round Fichman/Gibbs)
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2010, 08:24 PM   #89
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

ITF.2010.Biella.WS.QF.Voracova.vs.Thorpe
Part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CYUWUQS7
Part2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ICNAFBN
Part3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NUJZ0LBQ

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 01:43 PM   #90
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

My photos from Paris 2007
http://www.mytennisphotos.be/galerie....php?album=458
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote