has anyone else been put off women's tennis untill martina returns? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2002, 10:07 AM   #1
ASTRID

ASTRID is a jewel in the rough ASTRID is a jewel in the rough ASTRID is a jewel in the rough ASTRID is a jewel in the rough ASTRID is a jewel in the rough ASTRID is a jewel in the rough ASTRID is a jewel in the rough ASTRID is a jewel in the rough ASTRID is a jewel in the rough ASTRID is a jewel in the rough ASTRID is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy has anyone else been put off women's tennis untill martina returns?

Without Martina at the next grand slam's I can't be bothered watching women's tennis i love her game and i dont think i'll watch hardly any of the matches.

get well soon martina

I LOVE MARTINA !!!
ASTRID is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2002, 10:52 AM   #2
country flag rottweily

rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute rottweily has a reputation beyond repute
If you watch Martina for the technics and tactics, then watch Henin: that's a real reason to watch women's tennis.

BTW They never played each other. That should be a nice match to watch!
rottweily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 10:59 AM   #3
country flag ▀coene

▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by rottweily
If you watch Martina for the technics and tactics, then watch Henin: that's a real reason to watch women's tennis.

BTW They never played each other. That should be a nice match to watch!
I think they already played twice in 2000.
Hingis won bouth times (one time Henin had to give up) but 2000 was a bad year for Henin.
It would be nice to see them play again when they are both in top condition.
▀coene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 11:18 AM   #4
country flag Martian Mel
Team WTAworld

Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold Martian Mel is a splendid one to behold
I don't think that i will watch a lot of tennis now martina isn't playing!I have two reasons for it :

1=I don't have a player that i really like to watch and which personality i find really interesting besides Martina

2=It will only make me more i will see all those players at that beautifull gs but our player isn't there but is sitting at home and might still fear for her career.
Old May 21st, 2002, 01:53 PM   #5
nikita771

nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of
There's too much excitement in there for me not to watch. I love the dynamics that Martina brings to the game and the matches that she has against the other top players, but the French Open is going to be too great to miss.