Questionnaire ¡¡¡cOnFeTtI!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2002, 04:44 AM   #1
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Questionnaire ¡¡¡cOnFeTtI!!!

1. We know who your favorite player is. Who is your 2nd favorite player?
2. Who is your favorite ATP player?
3. Be honest, is the Belgian infatuation getting annoying?
4. Who is the better Williams sister and why?
5. On the top of your head, what is your favorite player's middle name?
6. Without researching, how many tournaments has your favorite player won?
7. What do you think of Daniela Hantuchova?
8. What do you think of Cara Black?
9. Do you think there will still be a grass tournament in 2020?
10. Have you ever met anyone who hates Kim Clijsters for a reasonable purpose?
11. What do you think of Roger Federer?
12. Are you patriotic in who you root for?
13. Are you a wannabe-patriot for another country (ex. me and Switzerland)
14. Name as many Asian players as you can from the top of your head, female only.
15. Did you know Kafelnikov is a family man?
16. Who is the most beautiful, Dokic, Anna, or Schett?
17. Do you yell at the television, jump up and down, and/or scream and cry during matches?
18. Have you ever seen what Maria Sharapova looks like?
19. What would be the most boring match-up for you to watch?
20. Don't you just love Wimbledon time?
21. Isn't the Australian Open so boring?
22. Do you think those clay courters are brats for protesting Wimbledon seeding?
23. Is Boris Becker a good person?
24. Who is the sweetest person on the tour, WTA & ATP?

Last edited by Gonzo Hates Me! : Jun 6th, 2002 at 06:52 AM.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2002, 04:51 AM   #2
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Re: Questionnaire (for fun and boredom)

1. We know who your favorite player is. Who is your 2nd favorite player? Rita Grande
2. Who is your favorite ATP player? Marat Safin
3. Be honest, is the Belgian infatuation getting annoying? No
4. Who is the better Williams sister and why? Venus,because she doesnt beat Martina as much as Serena does...
5. On the top of your head, what is your favorite player's middle name? she doesnt have one....:s
6. Without researching, how many tournaments has your favorite player won? 40 singles 37 doubles
7. What do you think of Daniela Hantuchova? Shes ok..
8. What do you think of Cara Black? She looks like she stinks...
9. Do you think there will still be a grass tournament in 2020? Yes
10. Have you ever met anyone who hates Kim Clijsters for a reasonable purpose? No
11. What do you think of Roger Federer? good player and hot
12. Are you patriotic in who you root for? For Italians I guess
13. Are you a wannabe-patriot for another country (ex. me and Switzerland) Yes,Italian and Swiss..
14. Name as many Asian players as you can from the top of your head, female only. li li li li sugiyami date
15. Did you know Kafelnikov is a family man? I dont care..
16. Who is the most beautiful, Dokic, Anna, or Schett? Anna
17. Do you yell at the television, jump up and down, and/or scream and cry during matches? Yes,all the time
18. Have you ever seen what Maria Sharapova looks like? No
19. What would be the most boring match-up for you to watch? Jennifer Capriati vs. Venus
20. Don't you just love Wimbledon time? Yes!
21. Isn't the Australian Open so boring? :'( Yes!
22. Do you think those clay courters are brats for protesting Wimbledon seeding? Huh?
23. Is Boris Becker a good person? No
24. Who is the sweetest person on the tour, WTA & ATP? Kim and James Blake
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 04:51 AM   #3

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

1. Don't have one
2. Guga and Roger
3. Yes
4. Serena, Venus is too fickle
5. Kim: I know her middle name, but wanna see if Angele, Cmon_Kim and the gang know it!
6. 7, right?!!!
7. I don't have a strong opinion of her
8. Her too
9. No
10. NO!
11. Check out my signature
12. No! Sometimes
13. Yes, Belgium is the only country I follow for Fed Cup!
14. Iroda? Tamarine Tanasugarn, that's all I can do right now!
15. Yes
16. Anna
17. Hell yeah
18. She's very beautiful
19. Nathalie Tauziat vs. Conchita Martinez
20. Mm hmm
21. Yah
22. Yes and no
23. Yes
24. Kimmy and Roddick [/b][/quote]
Old May 21st, 2002, 04:52 AM   #4
country flag Fingon

Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute

Martina Hingis
Patrick Rafter
No
Serena, she has a better technique, better serve
No clue
She has a great future
no opinion
of course
I have never met anyone who hates Kim Clijsters
no opinion
I am not belgian aren't I?
No, I root for Justine,not for Belgium
14. Name as many Asian players as you can from the top of your head, female only.
Ai Sugiyama, Tanasugarn, Rika Hiraki, Shinobu Asagoe, Tulyaganova, Selyutina, Smashnova, Widajka(sp?), Prakusya (sp?), Saori Obata
no
Schett
17. Do you yell at the television, jump up and down, and/or scream and cry during matches?
No
yep
Venus vs. Serena
yes
no, it's not
22. Do you think those clay courters are brats for protesting Wimbledon seeding?
No
I don't know him
Justine
Fingon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 05:03 AM   #5

Woah Jordan! We think alike!
Old May 21st, 2002, 05:04 AM   #6
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute

I´m the most bored here, as its the middle of the night and I´m at work - so here goes...

1. Jennifer capriati
2. Alex Corretja
3. No
4. Venus, she has more variety and is a better thinker
5. she hasn´t got one
6. 97 in total, split between singles and doubles.
7. I like her
8. nothing, but what jordan thinks of her made me laugh.
9. Yes, on the moon
10. Her relationship is Hewitt is almost acceptable as a reason, but not quite.
11. Good player, needs a haircut
12. No
13. A bit, for my adopted country, as its where most of my faves are from
14. That would take ages, trust me I could think of dozens
15. No
16. Don´t do blondes. Oh, or girls.
17. Sometimes
18. No
19. I like watching just about anyone
20. I suppose, but I like anytime in tennis!
21. No
22. No, they have every right to.
23. I´ve never met him
24. ditto
JonBcn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 05:15 AM   #7
venusfan

venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of
1. We know who your favorite player is. Who is your 2nd favorite player? <<<< Serena Williams

2. Who is your favorite ATP player? <<<<< James Blake

3. Be honest, is the Belgian infatuation getting annoying? << No

4. Who is the better Williams sister and why? <<Venus, Because she touched me, talked to me, And took a photo from me that I took of her.

5. On the top of your head, what is your favorite player's middle name? <<< Ebone

6. Without researching, how many tournaments has your favorite player won? <<<25

7. What do you think of Daniela Hantuchova? <<< LUCKY DRAW AT INDIAN WEKKS

8. What do you think of Cara Black? <<< Cara Who?

9. Do you think there will still be a grass tournament in 2020? << YES

10. Have you ever met anyone who hates Kim Clijsters for a reasonable purpose? << Not in Person

11. What do you think of Roger Federer? <<< Looks like he has no teeth when he smiles

12. Are you patriotic in who you root for? <<< YES

13. Are you a wannabe-patriot for another country (ex. me and Switzerland) <<< NOPE

14. Name as many Asian players as you can from the top of your head, female only. <<< Sugiyama,Tanasugaran,Janet Lee,Michelle Kwan

15. Did you know Kafelnikov is a family man? <<<< NOPE

16. Who is the most beautiful, Dokic, Anna, or Schett? <<< None, All Dogs except Dokic and Schett

17. Do you yell at the television, jump up and down, and/or scream and cry during matches? <<< Nope, Just tell the Lines people what they are.

18. Have you ever seen what Maria Sharapova looks like? <<< NOPE

19. What would be the most boring match-up for you to watch? << Conchita Martinez Vs Amanda Coetzer

20. Don't you just love Wimbledon time? << YES

21. Isn't the Australian Open so boring? << Nope

22. Do you think those clay courters are brats for protesting Wimbledon seeding? <<<Yes, Why should they care about seeds, It doesn't matter what your seed is if you are a real champion.

23. Is Boris Becker a good person? << The 15 second guy, Never met him, don't care about him.

24. Who is the sweetest person on the tour, WTA & ATP? << Kim Clijsters
"I told her, `You don't want to get into a hitting battle with Sharapova, because it would be uneven for Sharapova, because Sharapova only has one good side and that's her backhand,"'. "`You don't want to get into that for the simple reason you would win. So try to hit some balls to her strong side, to her backhand, and that would help you with your match for tomorrow

Sir Richard Williams
venusfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 05:18 AM   #8
Monica@52

Monica@52 is an unknown quantity at this point
1. We know who your favorite player is. Who is your 2nd favorite player? Mary Pierce and Chanda Rubin are my equal second faves.

2. Who is your favorite ATP player? Guga!

3. Be honest, is the Belgian infatuation getting annoying? No... in fact, I think they are quite underrated

4. Who is the better Williams sister and why? Right now, I think Venus is the better player because she seems to have a lot more reserves and a willingness to try different game plans, and a willingness to not bludgeon every ball. I think once Serena develops this (which she is starting too), she will be the better player because she is technically sounder.

5. On the top of your head, what is your favorite player's middle name? I have NOOOOO idea.

6. Without researching, how many tournaments has your favorite player won? 52! (check my nick)

7. What do you think of Daniela Hantuchova? I like! i think she's got so much potential to be every bit as up there with the Williams sisters. An amazing serve, esp. second serve - look at that kick. The only way is up!

8. What do you think of Cara Black? I've never seen her play but she is a good rival for my Tammy Tanasugarn with whom she's shared many a good match. In fact, they play 1R at Madrid!

9. Do you think there will still be a grass tournament in 2020? Yes, as long as Wimbledon is still around, which I'm sure it will be. No one is going to tamper with the grass - Wimbledon is sacred.

10. Have you ever met anyone who hates Kim Clijsters for a reasonable purpose? No... then again, I've never met anyone who KNOWS who Kim Clijsters is

11. What do you think of Roger Federer? I think he's quite sexy! And he is one of the most talented guys on the tour - he can hit any shot in the book and he is technically sound and very athletic. Potential number 1.

12. Are you patriotic in who you root for? Not really, in fact, I was rooting for Belgium in the Fed Cup over Australia!!!! Didn't even realise it! The only Aussie players i love/loved are Pat Rafter and Alicia Molik.

13. Are you a wannabe-patriot for another country (ex. me and Switzerland)..... no, although I notice I support the Asian players a lot, like Tanasugarn and Sugiyama.

14. Name as many Asian players as you can from the top of your head, female only. Tanasugarn, Sugiyama, Widjaja, Janet Lee, Prakusya, Nana Miyagi, Rika Hiraki, Rika Fujiwara, Shinobu Asagoe, Basuki, Date, Nirupama Vaidyanathan, Fang Li, Na Li, Maricris Fernandez

15. Did you know Kafelnikov is a family man? yes

16. Who is the most beautiful, Dokic, Anna, or Schett? Anna, but they are all beautiful. I think Anna is the most beautiful but Dokic is the most exotic and Schett would be the one I'd most want to date.

17. Do you yell at the television, jump up and down, and/or scream and cry during matches? No, but I make a lot of exclamations or remarks or indignant sayings.

18. Have you ever seen what Maria Sharapova looks like? Yeah..... the pictures I've seen haven't been as good as the hype but I'm sure it was just the photography.

19. What would be the most boring match-up for you to watch? hmmmmm........ Sanchez-Vicario vs Martinez? i dunno, can't think of one. one maybe not concerning the top players, but it depends.

20. Don't you just love Wimbledon time? yeah, i do!!!

21. Isn't the Australian Open so boring? No...... i love the australian summer circuit, cos i'm in australia, i'm usually on holidays and i can veg and watch the tennis all day long!!!! it's great!

22. Do you think those clay courters are brats for protesting Wimbledon seeding? they had their reasons and i think there was some validity in their claims but i think that their wimbledon seedings would have been justified. i think the only solution is to have surface based seedings.

23. Is Boris Becker a good person? I've never met him, but he was a great champion.

24. Who is the sweetest person on the tour, WTA & ATP? Seles and Guga.
Monica@52 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 05:25 AM   #9
CB
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Chicas Latinas

CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all

Anastasia Myskina

Guga Kuerten

Not at all

Venus. She's got more GS and more mental toughness

She hasn't got one.

Maybe 35, 36.

Very talented, she beat my Marti

She's from Zimbabwe and that's all I know

Yes. Wimbledon.

No. That's so funny

He's got a big nose and an awesome backhand

Only Guga. I hate Brazil.

Yes. Russia

I'm too lazy. Tamarine Tanasugarn, Yayuk Basuki, Angelique Widjaja, Saori Obata, Kimiko Date, Shinobu Asagoe.

Yes.

Dokic.

Yeah.

Yeah. hot!

No tennis match is boring.

No.

No, it's awesome!

No, they're 100% right.

Don't know.

Maria Emilia Salerni and Guga.
Old May 21st, 2002, 05:29 AM   #10
kournikovafan13

kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice
1. Tough... Barbara Schett probably
2. Marat Safin
3. No, because they're all rational people
4. Venus, she seems nicer and more down-to-earth
5. I don't think Anna has one (I hope I'm right )
6. 0
7. Fab at IW, hasn't done much since. Very talented.
8. Journeywoman
9. Of course
10. No
11. Talented and a future star, but I don't like his accent
12. No
13. Not really. I support the player, not the country their from.
14. Sugiyama, Tanasugarn, Widjaja, Hsieh, Jeon, Lee, many more
15. What do you mean? No, I guess.
16. Duh, Anna
17. Yes
18. Yes
19. Venus vs Serena j/k I like any tennis match
20. Sort of
21. No, I love it. Its my favorite slam for some reason. Go AO
22. Yeah. They need to get a life
23. He's in the past, but IMO, he seems like a dirty perve guy
24. I've never met them But probably Kim

That was long
kournikovafan13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 05:50 AM   #11
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
1. Karina Habsudova
2. Jan-Michael Gambill
3. no, Kim is nice and I like her
4. Venus because I envy her on court composure, and enjoy reading her interviews. She has a way with words.
5. I don't think Arantxa has one
6. In singles, 29...The total is debateable to some, lol...Almost 100
7. She's my third favourite player, and I've been a proud fan since 98
8. Don't cheer for her myself, but she's a crafty player and could probably do more if she had a real weapon.
9. Yes
10. No
11. Not a fan, and find him a bit annoying for some reason. Just doesn't appeal to me.
12. I like lots of players, Canadians included
13. Not really
14. I'd do so but I could probably take up a page if I did, lol
15. So I've heard
16. Anna
17. I do the occasional jump up and down, and scream lol
18. Yes
19. Not sure, I can stand to watch almost anyone because all tennis is fun for me to watch.
20. Yes, though it'd be better if Arantxa was likely to win (always doubles though )
21. No, I like all the grand slams
22. I think the seeding changes are dumb, but I don't think a couple people protesting and pulling out is going to solve anything either.
23. Don't know him to say whether he really is or not, but he doesn't strike me as a particularly good person.
24. Arantxa and not sure who else because I don't really follow the mens tour enough to know. Arantxa is so sweet that there is no need to mention anyone else
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 06:26 AM   #12
country flag HAIL-VENUS

HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of
1. We know who your favorite player is. Who is your 2nd favorite player? Serena Williams

2. Who is your favorite ATP player? Don't have one.

3. Be honest, is the Belgian infatuation getting annoying? Not yet.

4. Who is the better Williams sister and why? Venus, because her demeanor is so domineering.

5. On the top of your head, what is your favorite player's middle name? Ebone Starr

6. Without researching, how many tournaments has your favorite player won? 22 or 21

7. What do you think of Daniela Hantuchova? She's great!

8. What do you think of Cara Black? I don't know...

9. Do you think there will still be a grass tournament in 2020? Wimbledon will live forever baby!

10. Have you ever met anyone who hates Kim Clijsters for a reasonable purpose? No and it's eerie.

11. What do you think of Roger Federer? He's cute.

12. Are you patriotic in who you root for? Nope.

13. Are you a wannabe-patriot for another country (ex. me and Switzerland) Hell nope.

14. Name as many Asian players as you can from the top of your head, female only. Ai Suguyami, Malen Tu

15. Did you know Kafelnikov is a family man? No, I did not.

16. Who is the most beautiful, Dokic, Anna, or Schett? Dokic.

17. Do you yell at the television, jump up and down, and/or scream and cry during matches? Yes, am I insane or what.

18. Have you ever seen what Maria Sharapova looks like? If I have, I didn't know it was her.

19. What would be the most boring match-up for you to watch? The final of Charleston this year.

20. Don't you just love Wimbledon time? Yes, that means it's Vee-time!!!

21. Isn't the Australian Open so boring? Yeah, but you didn't hear it from me.

22. Do you think those clay courters are brats for protesting Wimbledon seeding? Aren't they some real bratty bitches.

23. Is Boris Becker a good person? I really am not at liberty to say.

24. Who is the sweetest person on the tour, WTA & ATP? Venus' booty is the sweetest person on WTA tour. Tommy Haas' booty is the sweetest person on ATP tour.

Old May 21st, 2002, 06:40 AM   #13
Vanity
Team WTAworld

Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point
1. We know who your favorite player is. Who is your 2nd favorite player? Anna Kournikova
2. Who is your favorite ATP player? Juan Carlos Ferrero
3. Be honest, is the Belgian infatuation getting annoying? Not at all!
4. Who is the better Williams sister and why? Serena... I just think she has unfulfilled her potential, while Venus is an overachiever.
- errr i am afraid i don't know this one anybody know iva's middle name?
- Iva has won 8
7. What do you think of Daniela Hantuchova? she's a good young player with a promising future.
8. What do you think of Cara Black? She was a top junior, but is only an average player in the pros. Still, I do think her attacking game is fun to watch sometimes and she is a great doubles player.
9. Do you think there will still be a grass tournament in 2020? I don't think Wimbledon will ever die.
10. Have you ever met anyone who hates Kim Clijsters for a reasonable purpose? well, i know there are people who dislike her because they don't like her tennis but i dont know of many who out right "hate" her.
11. What do you think of Roger Federer? i don't really pay attention to him.
12. Are you patriotic in who you root for? no.
13. Are you a wannabe-patriot for another country (ex. me and Switzerland) nah, i am happy being Canadian.
14. Name as many Asian players as you can from the top of your head, female only. Ai Sugiyama, Rika Fujiwara, Keiko Tameishi, Irina Selyutina, Iroda Tulyaganova
15. Did you know Kafelnikov is a family man? yes i did
16. Who is the most beautiful, Dokic, Anna, or Schett? Anna
17. Do you yell at the television, jump up and down, and/or scream and cry during matches? i never cry during a match, i just wanna see some good tennis so i don't really care who wins or loses... but i do get excited during matches and jump up and down.
18. Have you ever seen what Maria Sharapova looks like? yes i have.
19. What would be the most boring match-up for you to watch? Any all-williams match
20. Don't you just love Wimbledon time? yes.... it feels so... historic. and i've seen it live too so I can tell you, it's a great tournament.
21. Isn't the Australian Open so boring? NO... all the slams are likeable in their own way.
22. Do you think those clay courters are brats for protesting Wimbledon seeding? well, they have a point.... they should be seeded according to their ranking. That's how every other tournament does it.
23. Is Boris Becker a good person? he loves sex, so what?
WTA would be Monica Seles, ATP, dont know it well enough to know.
Vanity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 06:41 AM   #14
hugetennisfan

hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice hugetennisfan is just really nice
1. We know who your favorite player is. Who is your 2nd favorite player? Monica

2. Who is your favorite ATP player? Guga!!!

3. Be honest, is the Belgian infatuation getting annoying? No

4. Who is the better Williams sister and why? Serena, imo (although no else seems to think so!), her results have been more convincing this year

5. On the top of your head, what is your favorite player's middle name? don't know, maybe none

6. Without researching, how many tournaments has your favorite player won? I think some already posted - 40?

7. What do you think of Daniela Hantuchova? She's very talented, and I hope she breaks into the top ten

8. What do you think of Cara Black? Ranked high in doubles, has brothers who play ATP

9. Do you think there will still be a grass tournament in 2020? yes

10. Have you ever met anyone who hates Kim Clijsters for a reasonable purpose? no

11. What do you think of Roger Federer? seems like a nice guy! good future

12. Are you patriotic in who you root for? no, not usually

13. Are you a wannabe-patriot for another country (ex. me and Switzerland) no

14. Name as many Asian players as you can from the top of your head, female only. they've already been listed and I'm lazy!

15. Did you know Kafelnikov is a family man? I knew he had a daughter

16. Who is the most beautiful, Dokic, Anna, or Schett? Anna, I suppose

17. Do you yell at the television, jump up and down, and/or scream and cry during matches? not really, maybe some gasping and shrieking

18. Have you ever seen what Maria Sharapova looks like? I saw a photo

19. What would be the most boring match-up for you to watch? two ten year olds who hit moonballs all day, and the match takes 4 hours

20. Don't you just love Wimbledon time? sure do!

21. Isn't the Australian Open so boring? no

22. Do you think those clay courters are brats for protesting Wimbledon seeding? they have a point

23. Is Boris Becker a good person? I don't know

24. Who is the sweetest person on the tour, WTA & ATP? Kim and Guga

Ali
hugetennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 06:52 AM   #15
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
1 Serena but it is very close, I have to admit that I am always in dillema when she plays Kimmy(didn't happen since miami last year though) retired Steffi
2 the only two players I ever cared for were Andre and Rafter because I found them cute but other then that men's tennis is boring
3 no way hope that both and especially Kimmy stay on top for the next 15 years
4 Serena because I think she is the best of all including Venus
5 no idea from Steffi it's Maria, Serena's is something with a j(jamaica or something) I think, no idea about Kimmy(I guess she has one since mrs guga knows it)
6 Kimmy 7, serena 14
7 I don't know much about her
8 see above
9 yeah why not
10 on messageboards? yeah
11 he is cute including his ponytail
12 nope
13 nope
14 ai, tamarine tanasugarn
15 he is divorced
16 that's the last thing I care about
17 yeah, not so crazy anymore as in steffi's days though
18 on pics
19 a match between amanda c and asv in 2000
20 yep especially when steffi was dominating
21 no I like to watch tennis at night
22 when you are really that good then you should play and win and not complain
23 I am not allowed to speak on that subject anymore
24 Kimmy and you can see she is real
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night

Last edited by irma : May 21st, 2002 at 06:57 AM.
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote