Make your draw... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2002, 01:07 AM   #1
magassi

magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all
Make your draw...

Now that the French Open seeds have been set. I was wondering if people were interested in making draws (assuming all seeds reach the round of 32) that would be most favorable for their favorite to take home the trophy...
magassi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2002, 01:24 AM   #2
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
For Monica (the toughest draw she could get):

R1: Schiavone
R2: Serna
R3: Nagyova
R4: 9 Silvia
QF: 3 Serena
SF: 2 Venus
F: 1 Jennifer

Incidentally, if this was her draw (which is mathmatically the toughest she could get)...she would earn 1308 points (including quality points). Giving her a new total of 4940 (notwithstanding Madrid 2002 points).

To be the best, you have to beat the best.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 01:27 AM   #3
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
For Rita:

1.Marta Marrero
2.Iroda Tulyganova
3.Adriana Serra Zanetti
4.Monica Seles
QF.Jennifer Capriati
SF.Venus Williams
F.Justine Henin

Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2002, 01:29 AM   #4
Freefall

Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice
If Monica can stay Healthy, everyone will fear her
Freefall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote