The Federer connection. You are not gonna believe this.... - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Aug 25th, 2006, 04:57 PM   #16
country flag genius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 168
genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisrox
This post may sound insane, but I promise that every word I have typed is the gospel truth. I am not exaggerating in any way. Everyone on the planet has a Federer, or a Ronaldinho inside their heads.
You are losing it a little bit in recent months. Pls take control of yourself.

Maybe meditation does have its plusses with amazing levels of concentration and i can certainly buy that. But to talk about that seperating the genius from the mortal i am certain is an hyperbole of unbelievable proportions.

Another thing is though i am totally nonmedical in expertise, i am aware in my few readings that research on brain has a LONG WAY to go. Your assertions regarding 90 percent and 10 % sounds rather outlandish and suspect considering the above situation. Can you give one expert reference reg the same?

The best thing is go on court and beat federer. Maybe i will believe you. I don't think its going to happen for the next millenium.

As for focussing on one thing, i can certainly say that passion and interest in the subject(apart from affinity/aptitude for the subject) plays a vital role.
genius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Aug 25th, 2006, 05:26 PM   #17
country flag saniarox
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 61
saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts
actually, genius, i disagree with you here.
i am an indian and one of my friends in the US attended the art of living classes given by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. he noticed an immense difference in his health and life in just 1 month. what did they teach him ?

he said they thought him to learn to make his mind totally blank. for the first couple of weeks, he found it so tough. but he persisted until suddenly one day, it just happened. now he can do it more easily.

his performance at work simply shot up in the past few weeks. he said his colleagues were totally surprised with this sudden improvement.

there is a great book that talks exactly about what tennisrox experienced in his life. in fact, the book talks about experiences that make "tennisrox"'s experiences seem perfectly natural. the book is "the autobiography of a yogi" by sri Paramhansa Yogananda.
__________________
Life in its fullness is Mother Nature obeyed - Dr. Weston A. Price
saniarox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 05:30 PM   #18
country flag saniarox
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 61
saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts
small correction to the above post.

it should be Sri Paramahansa Yogananda (not Paramhansa) who wrote two great books:

"the autobiography of yogi",
and "the second coming of Christ: the resurrection of the Christ within you"

Sorry, it's OT but i'll stop here.
__________________
Life in its fullness is Mother Nature obeyed - Dr. Weston A. Price
saniarox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 05:35 PM   #19
country flag saniarox
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 61
saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts
Tennisrox,

here's another question from the same interview where she touches another aspect of what you mentioned (the ability to play with the subconcious mind instead of the concious):

Tennis Week: Did you always hit such a heavy, hard forehand? And if so is it because you had timing or were you a naturally strong girl even as a kid?

Sania Mirza: I was never a strong girl. I was naturally very small and petite. When I was younger, I was a tiny girl. They didn't even think I was gonna grow that much. I'm five-foot-seven and a half and they didn't think I would grow that tall. I think it was just timing, especially on my forehand. Interesting, I used to have a really Westernized grip. I mean, my grip now is semi-Western, but before it was like really, really almost (Alberto) Berasategui-like. I learned on clay, but the clay in India is very different. It's brown, orange-brown, but it is very fast, almost like a hard court and it's so much easier to slide on. It's like playing on a hard court, but you can slide on it. Thankfully, before I started the cow dung courts were going out (laughs). So I had this grip, but they wanted me to change it and everyone had their opinion. I got to this point where I am today where it is semi-western and I could not go any further because that is my natural shot. When you're eight you want to try different things to make it as perfect as you can. So I stopped at eight, but even at age nine they used to say I had one of the biggest forehands in the under-16s in the whole of India so today they say I have one of the biggest forehands on the WTA circuit so obviously people could see I had a big forehand even when I was nine. It just comes so natural and it comes so effortless it just seems like I can hit it as hard as I want when I'm relaxed. That's when the problem comes: when I try to hit it so hard that's when I make errors. It's like everything else: when you force it to much, you mess it up. So I have to be as natural as I can on that. I have this photographer in my room of myself hitting a forehand when I was seven. And I have the same photo from the Sharapova match at the U.S. Open last year and the style of my forehand in that photo looks exactly the same as the one I was hitting at age seven.
__________________
Life in its fullness is Mother Nature obeyed - Dr. Weston A. Price
saniarox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 10:04 AM   #20
country flag tennisrox
Senior Member
 
tennisrox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,232
tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by genius
You are losing it a little bit in recent months. Pls take control of yourself.
Maybe meditation does have its plusses with amazing levels of concentration and i can certainly buy that. But to talk about that seperating the genius from the mortal i am certain is an hyperbole of unbelievable proportions.

Another thing is though i am totally nonmedical in expertise, i am aware in my few readings that research on brain has a LONG WAY to go. Your assertions regarding 90 percent and 10 % sounds rather outlandish and suspect considering the above situation. Can you give one expert reference reg the same?

The best thing is go on court and beat federer. Maybe i will believe you. I don't think its going to happen for the next millenium.
Precisely. It has a LONG way to go. I'm sure you have never experienced a moment of thoughtlesness in your life, and having never experienced its immense power you think you know what is possible and what is not. Like anyone else who has never tapped into the power of his own mind, you dismiss what you can't understand. Science has not progressed to the stage where we have the expertise to understand the logic behind the workings of the mind. I was quite interested in psychiatry myself, but now I realise that the reason most psychiatric patients don't seem to get better is that psychiatrists have absolutely no clue how their subject matter works.
I do remember watching a programme about how electroencephalographic studies were used to map the brain, and it was found that the average human being uses less than 10% of our brains. What do you think the other 90% can do? Why are some people more gifted than others? It has been found that people who are gifted at certain things show higher levels of electrical activity in certain centres of the brain. Most of the brain has not even been mapped. We don't even know what most of the unused areas can do. In fact eeg studies were conducted on a yogi from india, and his readings went through the roof. They couldn't believe the results because he was using almost all of his brain.

The more we try to rationalise and find logic behind everything, the more we forget who we really are, and the less we tap into our own powers. I taught myself to meditate, and every experience that I have had, corresponds closely to what is written in the book that saniarox talks about. Strange coincidence don't you think? There is a science behind thoughtlessness. There are hundreds of books from the east, from Japan to China, and most of all India that talk about everything i've just spoken about. Mind control is the basis of martial arts.All this stuff has been known to us for thousands of years, we've just forgotten about it, we're so eager to rationalise that which we are not smart enough to understand. Do you have any explanation for how Nostradamus could predict events hundreds of years in the future?

Coming to my own case, how did I survive for 14 minutes without air? The brain suffers irreversible damage after just 3 minutes without air. Here I am, more alive than i've ever been in my life. After two months of work, I developed an amazing memory. I can read at an incredible pace, and recollect much more than I ever have. All this after 14 minutes without air. I should have died. What explanation do you have for this?

I said that what I managed to do is very rare. Anyone can meditate, but only upto the level where it has great benefits to health, concentration and energy. The reason most don't progress beyond that stage, is that they have too many mental blocks regarding what is possible and what is not. As long as you hold onto your emotions, you can never really free your mind of thought. People simply don't believe in their own abilities, and that is why they can't experience absolute blankness. It took an incredible effort of will for me to block out everything, including pain and the basic need for air, and focus on absolutely nothing. Like everyone else I could have believed that pain is an impassable obstacle and given up. I didn't. I gritted my teeth, and blocked it out, until it ceased to exist.
When you do that, you can indeed play like Federer. Besides, i've always been a very good musician ( I absolutely don't think when I pick up a guitar. The moment I start to think conciously about the notes, everything is a mess), but lately, my music has simply gone through the roof. Everyone I know is having a hard time believing it, but the evidence is right in front of their eyes. Whether or not you want to believe it is your own business. All I can say is that too much rationalisation deprives you of the opportunity to use everything you've always had.
__________________
"You know why I didn't go to Chelsea even though they offered more than £55m, because I love football and to play it attractively"
-Ronaldinho

Roman Abramovich-tax cheat Jose Maurinho-Megalomaniac


Proud to be a Gunners fan. We're skint, but proud



Last edited by tennisrox : Aug 26th, 2006 at 12:14 PM.
tennisrox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 10:29 AM   #21
country flag tennisrox
Senior Member
 
tennisrox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,232
tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by saniarox
Tennisrox,

here's another question from the same interview where she touches another aspect of what you mentioned (the ability to play with the subconcious mind instead of the concious):

Tennis Week: Did you always hit such a heavy, hard forehand? And if so is it because you had timing or were you a naturally strong girl even as a kid?
Sania Mirza: I was never a strong girl. I was naturally very small and petite. When I was younger, I was a tiny girl. They didn't even think I was gonna grow that much. I'm five-foot-seven and a half and they didn't think I would grow that tall. I think it was just timing, especially on my forehand.
I learned on clay, but the clay in India is very different. It's brown, orange-brown, but it is very fast, almost like a hard court and it's so much easier to slide on. It's like playing on a hard court, but you can slide on it. So I stopped at eight, but even at age nine they used to say I had one of the biggest forehands in the under-16s in the whole of India so today they say I have one of the biggest forehands on the WTA circuit so obviously people could see I had a big forehand even when I was nine. It just comes so natural and it comes so effortless it just seems like I can hit it as hard as I want when I'm relaxed. That's when the problem comes: when I try to hit it so hard that's when I make errors. It's like everything else: when you force it to much, you mess it up. So I have to be as natural as I can on that. I have this photographer in my room of myself hitting a forehand when I was seven. And I have the same photo from the Sharapova match at the U.S. Open last year and the style of my forehand in that photo looks exactly the same as the one I was hitting at age seven.
Interesting stuff. Her forehand has never changed over the years. The same can't be said of her backhand, becuase in some of her old photographs the shot looks quite awkward, but now the balance of the shot is perfect.
This article also explains why she seems so uncomfortable moving on european red clay. I was wondering why she looked so hesitant.Theres another interesting point regarding sania's growth spurt. The funny thing is that larger amounts of growth hormone are released during meditation.

I understand exactly how she feels when it comes to the errors. I have had the same experience in the last two weeks. The moment I start thinking or planning my shots, I can't time the ball at all. When i'm relaxed everything is effortless. Its like the way I feel when I play guitar. Her words more or less confirm what some of us have been saying for months now.
More than anyone, sania's game is played in her mind.
__________________
"You know why I didn't go to Chelsea even though they offered more than £55m, because I love football and to play it attractively"
-Ronaldinho

Roman Abramovich-tax cheat Jose Maurinho-Megalomaniac


Proud to be a Gunners fan. We're skint, but proud


tennisrox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 07:45 PM   #22
country flag saniarox
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 61
saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts saniarox is infamous around these parts
tennisrox,

i personally feel you are now open minded enough to read and appreciate the books "the autobiography of a yogi" by Sri Paramahansa Yogananda, and "living the himalayan masters" by Swami Rama.

if you get the time, and are interested, maybe you could try to read one of them.

also, i just had a question about your being able to stay without air for 14 min.
did you conciously think about not breathing ? or do you think that "not breathing" is just a by-product of keeping your mind blank for an extended period of time ?
__________________
Life in its fullness is Mother Nature obeyed - Dr. Weston A. Price
saniarox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 08:22 PM   #23
country flag Apoorv
Senior Member
 
Apoorv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,672
Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute Apoorv has a reputation beyond repute
Hey saniarox i have read 'Autobiography of a Yogi' by Sri Sri Paramahansa Yogananda. Infact my parents and sister are followers of him, i am too lazy to do meditation though. Its a good book and really inspires one to take on a spiritual path in life. i have an e copy of this on my comp.
__________________

Sania Mirza

Elena Dementieva

Apoorv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 06:44 AM   #24
country flag tennisrox
Senior Member
 
tennisrox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,232
tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by saniarox
tennisrox,

i personally feel you are now open minded enough to read and appreciate the books "the autobiography of a yogi" by Sri Paramahansa Yogananda, and "living the himalayan masters" by Swami Rama.

if you get the time, and are interested, maybe you could try to read one of them.
I have already read 'the autobiography of a Yogi'. I told you that something unusual happened to me two months ago while meditating. I was a little worried at first, because I didn't how such a thing was possible. I spoke to a friend of mine who has been into this stuff for a few years. He said there was nothing to worry about, and he told me to read that book, and a book on zen meditation.
BTW everything that i've spoken about here is encompassed by Deepak Chopra's Seven spiritual Laws of success. Law no 1:The law of infinite potentiality ie creativity comes from union with pure conciousness.
Quote:
also, i just had a question about your being able to stay without air for 14 min.
did you conciously think about not breathing ? or do you think that "not breathing" is just a by-product of keeping your mind blank for an extended period of time ?
In the beginning I did conciously try to stop breathing when I realised that my respiratory rate had slowed to around 4 breaths per minute. I couldn't keep it up. I stopped trying, and one day it just happened.
Meditation is basically about focusing on the present. Most of us find it difficult to focus because we are always thinking about past events and the future, but we rarely focus on the present. When your concentration becomes so intense that you live each second, your metabolism just shuts down completely, and you stop needing even air. The first time I was out for 10 minutes, and when I came out of it, I was barely aware of time having passed. Its much more intense than sleep and much more refreshing. I meditate using a cd of Gregorian chants. The only reason I knew I was even out for a while, was that the cd was over.
__________________
"You know why I didn't go to Chelsea even though they offered more than £55m, because I love football and to play it attractively"
-Ronaldinho

Roman Abramovich-tax cheat Jose Maurinho-Megalomaniac


Proud to be a Gunners fan. We're skint, but proud


tennisrox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 06:13 PM   #25
country flag genius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 168
genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light
[quote=saniarox]actually, genius, i disagree with you here.
his performance at work simply shot up in the past few weeks. he said his colleagues were totally surprised with this sudden improvement.
[\QUOTE]

This has little to do with being a genius. That was not where i attacked conked arguments anyway.

your sania quote again is a clear misintrepretation on your part.the context in which she is saying is different than what you two are talking. for all you, know Sania may not even know what you are talking about.

Avoid the trap of superimposing your experiences/beliefs on others. Indivduals are different
genius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 06:29 PM   #26
country flag genius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 168
genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisrox
All I can say is that too much rationalisation deprives you of the opportunity to use everything you've always had.
Sorry. I always found that facts and logic lead me as close to the truth as the info available to me. I have no reason to change my method.

You cannot expect me to believe weird claims.There are people claiming they have seen UFO's. why should i endorse such claims? tell me

I am open minded to anything but show me evidence and susbtantiation.It does not mean i can accept everything.

What i gather from this thread is you and saniarox are fascinated by the topic of meditation but are you careful enough not to take your interests and prejudices as fact? For example look at the way some of the Sania quotes have been made evidence of "a subconcious mind" though she at best had mentioned about prayers and natural ability. She has never remotely talked likw you or shakes .

A classic case of believing in something and twisting everything else to fit into that.but most others including federer or sania are far removed from your world.
genius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 06:45 PM   #27
country flag genius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 168
genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light genius is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisrox
Precisely. It has a LONG way to go. I'm sure you have never experienced a moment of thoughtlesness in your life, and having never experienced its immense power you think you know what is possible and what is not. .
Just think from my standpoint

1. Your record in the past of being loose in facts and often making your own assumptions/speculations a base for assertions. They are hardly substitute for hard facts or complete information. So does it look like the same thing is being continued in a different form here? do i have any reason to believe otherwise?

2. Your strategic insight. I felt i was better than you in this aspect than you though you can technically talk a lot more about tennis and my formal training in this sport is close to zip . So i don't trust the strategic significance of your observations. Infact I feel you some way to go.
This means while i can understand some of the dramatic improvements you atribute to meditation, i don't trust the tall claims like you have understood how geniuses work. That's too complex an issue for even great startegic minds.
genius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2007, 09:06 PM   #28
country flag AngelicSin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 177
AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice
Re: The Federer connection. You are not gonna believe this....

That's really well observed tennisrox. She does have a phenomenal forehand and perhaps the likeness to that of federer's style is a primary reason as to why. The wrist position, balance etc. everything seems to just co-ordinate.
AngelicSin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2007, 09:08 PM   #29
country flag AngelicSin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 177
AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice AngelicSin is just really nice
Re: The Federer connection. You are not gonna believe this....

Oh and people, no need to argue. lol Okay, i'll just rather stay outta it.
AngelicSin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2008, 07:17 AM   #30
country flag tennisrox
Senior Member
 
tennisrox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,232
tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute tennisrox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Federer connection. You are not gonna believe this....

Hey ppl
Its been more than a year since I last posted on this forum. I haven't really watched much tennis lately (except for the recent beatings federer has taken. And I never miss his duels with Rafa!), but i've been playing tennis everyday, and i've learned more about myself, life, and the mind than I ever imagined I could from the simple act of hitting a ball.

Well I do believe I have finally unlocked Federer's secret, but Federer himself has fallen tantalisingly short of attaining absolute perfection as a tennis player. The secret is not in playing with his subconcious mind, as I said a year-and-a-half ago. You have to leave the subconcious way behind. In fact, funnily enough the only reason he can play as well as he can, is because of Mirka. Not that Mirka has anything to do with his shots, but his relationship with her is what enables him to access the state of mind that produces magic ie-not the mind at all, but spirit. He is truly god's gift to tennis. However, I believe that he may just lose that gift, because there is one thing that can block genius in the best of us, and that is the emotions of the ego. Federer's biggest weakness is his anger, and he never truly learned to control it, he just blocked it. Thats a very primitive method that most ppl use to control emotions, but such a state of mind can only be stabilised by a stable relationship.

This is where Sania Mirza is different. She is a player in the same mould as Roger federer, but she never blocked her emotions, and just lets them go on the court. That is what makes her truly special. If I deconstructed the exact nature of Sania's psyche we would be here for the next year, but suffice to say that she does not need an ordinary coach. What a coach teaches her on court will be of no use to her. The knowledge is already inside her. She is emotionally mature beyond her years, whatever her game may look like. Once she attains full emotional and physical maturity, the mental block that is hampering her serve will dissolve, and she will end up with one of the best serves in the game. What she truly needs is a friend who understands her and loves her unconditionally during this time, because it is a truly difficult time. All her current injuries are caused by trying to play logically on court. Logic, and tactics itself flow from the spirit once the emotions are controlled.

Only a spiritual master can teach you how to truly control your emotions, not a coach and not the current defenition of psychologist.
A spiritual master is not someone who can walk on fire, or turn sand into gold, but a person who understands and is capable of the deepest and most powerful form of unconditional love. I have begun to understand all this because I spent a year discovering myself, and my emotions. I helped people with emotional problems, and discovered the nature of human relationships, and the immense healing powers of unconditional and spiritual love (not conditional).
What is special about sania is that she is not merely religous, but already deeply spiritual which is highly unusual in a person of her age. She already has all the properties of a spiritual master, but not an understanding of her own abilities, for which she needs a teacher of the mind.

I do believe that sania will meet her teacher pretty soon, and that person need not necessarily be a coach. Her true teacher lies within, but sometimes you need someone to show you that, as I myself did. I do believe that she will overcome her basic fear of love which is the cause of the mental block (and i'm sure any good psychologist will find its because of something fairly obvious which must have happened in her childhood), and when that happens she will become the greatest player the game has ever seen. I truly mean that. Steffi, Roger, Pete all of them had the potential to attain the abilities that Sania will attain, but sania will be the first player to ever achieve full mental maturity because her role in this world extends far beyond the tennis court.

Two years from now you will all begin to understand the true nature of the inner potential that lies inside every human being. Can the existence of God be proven scientifically? You bet!
Is there a solution to human suffering? The secret has been lying dormant in India for four thousand years, used by the few wise men who have realised that the mind is no more than an illusion.

Mark the date and time of this prediction. One more thing: you wanna hit that ball like sania, all you have to do is live in the present moment!!
__________________
"You know why I didn't go to Chelsea even though they offered more than £55m, because I love football and to play it attractively"
-Ronaldinho

Roman Abramovich-tax cheat Jose Maurinho-Megalomaniac


Proud to be a Gunners fan. We're skint, but proud



Last edited by tennisrox : May 17th, 2008 at 07:24 AM.
tennisrox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios