New Janet pics - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2006, 01:42 PM   #1
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
New Janet pics

since her weight was such a big issue like i said she would be back to her normal shape she wants to be a size 2 at least cuz from the rumours that we got she bought Mark Jacobs(i think it was him) new colection (when she was still overweighted) but in size 2

she lost the weight but the booty is here to stay
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2006, 01:46 PM   #2
country flag G1Player2

G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute
She must be releasing an album because she usually gets fit around that time. An incredible dramatic change however.
G1Player2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 01:49 PM   #3
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPlayer21
She must be releasing an album because she usually gets fit around that time. An incredible dramatic change however.
she is we are expecting a new single around may-june
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 01:51 PM   #4
country flag G1Player2

G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphenx
she is we are expecting a new single around may-june
It has to be something catchy. That Superbowl fiasco really hurt her last album.
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 01:55 PM   #5
country flag volta

Quote:
It has to be something catchy. That Superbowl fiasco really hurt her last album.
yeah she was blacklisted everywhere and DJ although its not Janet being Janet its a great album.
just a collage that was made about the weight loss

her max was 150-160 and people were saying that she was over 200
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 02:04 PM   #6
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Quote:
yeah she was blacklisted everywhere and DJ although its not Janet being Janet its a great album.
just a collage that was made about the weight loss

her max was 150-160 and people were saying that she was over 200
Can u blame people for gossiping about her weight? I mean this is a woman you could have eat a plate of food off her abs not too long ago Of course walking around looking twice that size would cause tongues a wagging
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 02:09 PM   #7
country flag G1Player2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001
Can u blame people for gossiping about her weight? I mean this is a woman you could have eat a plate of food off her abs not too long ago Of course walking around looking twice that size would cause tongues a wagging
I agree, but history shows that Janet has always had fluctuated weight when she wasn't releasing or promoting a movie or album. But, I never saw her get this big before But I definitely seen her a little chunky but it is amazing how she always seems to shed it off so fast.
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 02:10 PM   #8
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

LOOKIN GOOD MISS JANET!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 02:22 PM   #9
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
Dang Janet!!! Now that was super fast. I can' t wait until her new album comes out. My friend was auditioning to be one of the dancers for the new project. I don't think he made it though.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 02:24 PM   #10
country flag volta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001
i know but im saying that cuz it was all over the place like it never was before not to mention that she had alot of things to deal with since 2k4. first the sb then MJ trial then all the fake daughter news.....last thing she had in mind was her weight.
anyway im just happy to see that my Janet is coming back and at full force here's a new one
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 02:25 PM   #11
country flag G1Player2

I love Janet I hope she does a World Tour again even though she says she won't.
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 02:32 PM   #12
country flag volta

Quote:
I love Janet I hope she does a World Tour again even though she says she won't.
she said that she wont? when? she was going to tour with DJ album but then all that happend and she canceled but its almost garantee that she will tour with the new album.
she was doing a WW tour with AFY but she got sick so she had to cancel Europe she had to cancel her appearence in that MJ party because of it as well
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 02:35 PM   #13
country flag G1Player2

Quote:
she said that she wont? when? she was going to tour with DJ album but then all that happend and she canceled but its almost garantee that she will tour with the new album.
she was doing a WW tour with AFY but she got sick so she had to cancel Europe she had to cancel her appearence in that MJ party because of it as well
She said she felt that the "All For You" tour was her last one and I thought she meant it. I went to that one she had with Usher and she freaked that guy on stage so I would like to see that again. Hopefully she will tour again.
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 02:42 PM   #14
country flag Hot 92 Jamz

Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of Hot 92 Jamz has much to be proud of
I look forward to the new CD. I hope that Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis take Janet in a new direction with her music.
Hot 92 Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 02:44 PM   #15
country flag G1Player2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot 92 Jamz
I look forward to the new CD. I hope that Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis take Janet in a new direction with her music.
They are working on her next album. This is suppose to be the 20th anniversary of Control so they put alot of effort into it.