just do it at home! ALG to rock berlin, berlin - cheering thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 18th, 2006, 12:59 PM   #1
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
just do it at home! ALG to rock berlin, berlin - cheering thread!

this is your home-country, this is berlin (!), this is clay-court and this is your breakthrough-season! so rock this, baby!!!
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2006, 05:01 PM   #2
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
keep on rocking on clay ALG
Old Apr 25th, 2006, 12:29 PM   #3
~Carsten~
Foo Fighters

~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute
I hope she will get a good draw!
good luck!
~Carsten~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2006, 11:08 AM   #4
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
she should be #8 seed
would mean she has first round bye
Old May 1st, 2006, 11:49 AM   #5
country flag PLP

PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute
I hope she get's to play! Does anyone know how serious the injury is??
PLP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2006, 11:59 AM   #6
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

we have no info about her injury
but we all hope the injury was just faked to have a reason to pull out from warsaw
Old May 1st, 2006, 12:47 PM   #7
country flag dorotek23

dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold
News about ALG injury from J&S Cup in Warsaw

Groenefeld injured
April 30th 2006 | 16:11

Anna Lena Groenefeld,seeded number 8, withdrew from the tournament due to injury (aggravation to a left hamstring strain originally sustained in Charleston). Groenefeld said "I am very disappointed not to play in Warsaw for the first time. I was really looking forward to it. I am sorry for my fans who wanted to see me play in Poland. I definitely plan to be back next year." Daniela Hantuchova (seeded 9) will replace Groenefeld in the tournament ladder. One "lucky looser" will be added to the main tournament- that is the player with the highest rank, who lost the final round in the "qualies".

From http://www.jandscup.pl/eng/news.php?i=159
dorotek23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2006, 05:48 PM   #8
country flag ^bibi^
... as though I were in a snake pit...

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute
Hope she'll make it to Berlin anyway

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2006, 06:02 PM   #9
country flag xXSarajevoXx

xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future
Hope she will play here.. Go Anna Lena ! =)
xXSarajevoXx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2006, 07:07 PM   #10
country flag Oermi

Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute
Viel Glück, Anna!!
Old May 6th, 2006, 06:13 PM   #11
country flag Jogi

Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute
C'mon Anna-Lena, play your best tennis and win this
a good ALG is important for the tournement
Jogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2006, 05:40 AM   #12
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
go ALG!