Is Monica Seles fat? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2002, 08:17 PM   #1
R. DIS

R. DIS is an unknown quantity at this point
Is Monica Seles fat?

Oh nevermind, I think we all know the answer to that!!!
R. DIS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2002, 09:29 PM   #2
Hoops

Hoops is an unknown quantity at this point
yes she`s overweighted,but i think because she isn`t doing much training? she could still be injuryed,and cannot run around to loss some more pounds;LOL everyone said she had a huge bum even when she was fit
Hoops is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2002, 09:31 PM   #3
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
can u pls stop with the Is **** fat threads?
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2002, 09:31 PM   #4
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
no she isn't.
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2002, 09:35 PM   #5
country flag HAIL-VENUS

HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of
Heck no. I think Monica is sexy. I like to see her little booty wobble when she's walking across the court. That doesn't mean she's fat. She's a nice size.
Old May 20th, 2002, 09:35 PM   #6
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
umm....

First it was Is Kim fat

Then Fingon try to take a mick of that person by asking Is justine fat? Which in the case is actually quite a funny post, a good laugh.
The cy... (sorry forget your name) ask if her avatar pic is fat, which alos is quie a funny post

But now it is not even funny.

People joke is funny once or even twice but not anything more than that
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2002, 09:37 PM   #7
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Oh grow up!

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2002, 09:37 PM   #8
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, couldn't see this thread coming from a mile off

And from R. DIS as well, what a huge surprise ...

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.p...threadid=22642

Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2002, 09:38 PM   #9
disposablehero

disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future
disposablehero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2002, 09:38 PM   #10
amadeusm

amadeusm is an unknown quantity at this point
I HATE these stupid, pointless "fat" threads!!!!
The truth is, Monica Seles would flat out kill any of you criticizers on the tennis court, which is all that really matters. Saying she's fat underlines your chauvinistic, immoral, vicious attitude towards everything that's great in this world.
You have no respect for how hard it is to be a good tennis player, and how hard it is for a woman to change their metabolism, body type.
I don't know why I'm even responding to these posts...
amadeusm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2002, 09:39 PM   #11
country flag schris

schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute
Yes , she is

Friday, 13 August 1999

"I`ve Done What I`ve Wanted To Do.

I Have Nothing More To Prove."
schris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2002, 09:45 PM   #12
babywhale

babywhale is an unknown quantity at this point
yes, Monica is a bit fat, but there's not much she's going to do about it now. some people are more likely to gain weight than others, and those people generally find it harder to lose weight.

look at Kuerten - i bet he can eat loads but doesn't gain an ounce.

i hope we're almost through with the "is so and so fat" discussions............then we can start the "is so and so ugly" threads........

like that hasn't been done before
babywhale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2002, 09:50 PM   #13
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
Ok enough of the is whoever fat thread... if you wanna make it as a joke, like Fingon, that's fine but don't start insulting players

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2002, 09:52 PM   #14
*Izzy*
Team WTAworld

*Izzy* has disabled reputation
*sigh* not funny any more, and NO, Monica is not fat.

Thankyou.
Old May 20th, 2002, 10:09 PM   #15
country flag ▀coene

▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future
No she's not fat
▀coene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote