The Temple of Divine Perfection ~ Venus’ Picture Thread - Page 292 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 01:02 AM   #4366
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all
Re: The Temple of Divine Perfection ~ Venus’ Picture Thread

I like it but I wanna see it on her!
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 05:02 AM   #4367
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

It's , can't wait to see her wear it. I'm so excited
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 12:07 AM   #4368
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Uh, really not digging that Aussie Open outfit...tie-dye is a pet peeve of mine
OTOH, I love what she is wearing in that pic and it seems the new weave is in place for 2013
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 04:04 PM   #4369
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie181 View Post
So it's not a paintjob? Is there a difference in headsize? If not, I doubt it's truly new.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy-88 View Post
These women keep changing rackets , I bought the last one 2 months back and she changes again
The head zise is the same. It is a little bit longer than her old one, and it is made of bassalt only

@Maddy - I also used to play with Venus' racket from 2010 but then I changed to Wilson six.one 95, head size of 104 is simply too big for me I want more control :P Btw, I also think that Venus could benefit from using rackets with smaller heads, I'm not sure about 95 but I think 98 would be much better for her than what hse is using now. 104 is just too much for someone who can generate so much power on their own
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
V.e.s.W is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:39 AM   #4370
country flag Jessie181

Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hBence View Post
Here you can see the differences between the 2 racquets.
http://www.racquetfinder.com/compare.php?pcode=BLD104

This is Venus' and Serena's new racquet.
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpage-BLD104.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post
Hmmm, Venus looking hot there!

Don't let a paintjob fool you. That racket is exactly the same thing as last year's, heck even the same as the 2008 KBlade one. They always make these little "adjustments" with the composition of the racket and other very minor things. The most important things are the headsize (same), weight (same), string pattern (same), and power level (same). This one is a tiny bitsy longer and stiffer than the last one, but that's pretty much it. My advice: wait until the end of the year so that instead of spending 180$, you can buy one for half of its price.
With such small differences, she could get away with a paintjob.
So I'm thinking hers is a paintjob

The average buyer will get the one that is different, of course.
Players don't like to change racquets so much, so I doubt she'd just switch.
Jessie181 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:58 AM   #4371
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

I like the watercolor dress for the Aussie!

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 08:40 AM   #4372
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.e.s.W View Post
The head zise is the same. It is a little bit longer than her old one, and it is made of bassalt only

@Maddy - I also used to play with Venus' racket from 2010 but then I changed to Wilson six.one 95, head size of 104 is simply too big for me I want more control :P Btw, I also think that Venus could benefit from using rackets with smaller heads, I'm not sure about 95 but I think 98 would be much better for her than what hse is using now. 104 is just too much for someone who can generate so much power on their own
I completely agree, I don't why the sisters play with big head sizes, I think she would play better with 95
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 08:07 AM   #4373
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

CARO & VENUS' FUNDRAISER
A pair of former No.1s took the courts of the BallenIsles Country Club in Palm Beach Gardens over the weekend for a special fundraiser for Kids and Police Tennis Association.

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...ack-in-florida

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #4374
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Can't wait for a Caro/Venus matchup next season
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #4375
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

I just randomly stumbled upon this picture. Vee's face.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #4376
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Vee is like "b*tch, would you like to repeat that?!"
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #4377
country flag Jessie181

Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold

Looks more like her come hither face to me, haha.
Jessie181 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #4378
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Has she arrived in Perth
ce is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #4379
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

No pics yet, she is prob still on her flight
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #4380
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

Courtney Walsh ‏@walshcee
Venus has arrived in Perth and is enjoying a twilight hit @hopmancup
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread